Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this forum a Joke or what?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Is this forum a Joke or what?

Ok I join this forum a few days ago from a reference on the rcuniverse forums where I go by jjay03 and have many post. I currently have a rustler vxl and im interested in a revo but am still deciding on electric or nitro. I go into the classified section to just look around and a guy has a revo for sale. I reply asking about the revo and a few minutes later I get a PM from another forum member named TAR saying he has a revo for sale. I say it looks nice and ask him a few questions but quickly find out after checking his previous post he could be a fraud. People keep calling this TAR guy chad and saying he is a fraud and think since I joined the same day as him that im a fraud also cause I made a few damn replies to a thread about a revo.

So then today I come back here cause im interested in a SMC 5200 battery for my rustler and go to reply to a thread about the new c-max and find out my freaking account is banned????????????? WTF. It then says reason is CHAD. I dont care who the hell chad is but how can you Ban me for making a few replies to a thread.

Pissed and need to vent but if there is that many immature mods/members on this site I rather not post here anyway ill contact smc directly and continue to post on rcuniverse and moster.traxxas.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Spdfrk1990
Ok I join this forum a few days ago from a reference on the rcuniverse forums where I go by jjay03 and have many post. I currently have a rustler vxl and im interested in a revo but am still deciding on electric or nitro. I go into the classified section to just look around and a guy has a revo for sale. I reply asking about the revo and a few minutes later I get a PM from another forum member named TAR saying he has a revo for sale. I say it looks nice and ask him a few questions but quickly find out after checking his previous post he could be a fraud. People keep calling this TAR guy chad and saying he is a fraud and think since I joined the same day as him that im a fraud also cause I made a few damn replies to a thread about a revo.

So then today I come back here cause im interested in a SMC 5200 battery for my rustler and go to reply to a thread about the new c-max and find out my freaking account is banned????????????? WTF. It then says reason is CHAD. I dont care who the hell chad is but how can you Ban me for making a few replies to a thread.

Pissed and need to vent but if there is that many immature mods/members on this site I rather not post here anyway ill contact smc directly and continue to post on rcuniverse and moster.traxxas.
what was your screen name that got banned?
Old 04-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Tech Rookie

JJay03
Old 04-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

JJay03
never mind , I found the thread

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...revo-sale.html

It seems like someone had too many screen names and got busted
Old 04-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Yeah but not sure why mine was deleted there was nothing to tie me to this Chad retard. The guy who started the thread I think was legit also cause if I replied to his thread why then would someone on another screenname message me about another revo if it was the same guy. Pretty stupid that all those idiots keep calling people chad are they going to do that everytime a new member joins. Not a good way to promote the site.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah but not sure why mine was deleted there was nothing to tie me to this Chad retard. The guy who started the thread I think was legit also cause if I replied to his thread why then would someone on another screenname message me about another revo if it was the same guy. Pretty stupid that all those idiots keep calling people chad are they going to do that everytime a new member joins. Not a good way to promote the site.
Im sure the moderator saw the same IP address with multiple screen names
Old 04-08-2009, 10:07 AM
MDB
Suspended

I agree. The mods wouldn't blindly ban people because of what some members say. They look at the IP addresses.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Im sure the moderator saw the same IP address with multiple screen names
Not on my screen name. Why would they even let people have multiple screennames from the same IP anyway.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by MDB
I agree. The mods wouldn't blindly ban people because of what some members say. They look at the IP addresses.
They did not look at mine then.................... Have them recheck!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

They did not look at mine then.................... Have them recheck!
got busted, just move on
Old 04-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

I got caught last year for having a few names, got suspended, it was not a fun time.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
got busted, just move on
lol...
Old 04-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Just like I said a bunch of immature idiots! I alrdy talked to Danny from SMC anyway and ordered my battery. Ban this screenname if you like cause I rather not post here.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Colorado, USA, The land of the free and the home of the brave!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dude, first off, joining a site just for the forsale/trade thing is a major red flag. Why can't you do that on RC universe?

Build a reputation and that should aid what people think about you, however, i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, BUT you should definately

GTFOutta here ya scammer. Mods don't blindly ban people. Truth hurts.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Just like I said a bunch of immature idiots! I alrdy talked to Danny from SMC anyway and ordered my battery. Ban this screenname if you like cause I rather not post here.
you talk to Danny ?what can he do?? you got busted plain and simple, good for you that you ordered your battery but why have multiple names to buy a battery?? When you could have gone to your local hobby store or Tower Hobbies and placed the order. Why create so many screen names and get suspended just for a SMC battery??

If you dont want to post here its ok , I think I make enough post to make up for yours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.