R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Malaysian Forum moderator deleting threads

Hi Good people of RC Tech

I have a problem with the malaysian Forum moderator, each time I post a reply or creates a new thread which he feels threathened he will either change the postings to a smiley or remove the posting all together to cover his ass of wrong doings.

He has also been hogging the moderator position in that forum for a long time and he hasnt been moderating at all, the whole forum is like a flea market.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

A little history of him, he runs the RCMRC in malaysia, he collects membership fees and determines who gets to do what,fine! but guess what?? RCMRC is defunct!! The club has not been filing their accounts with ROS for several years and the club is still accepting members!
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
Tech Master
 
losi guy's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,258
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to losi guy
Default

What do mean he feels threatened? An actual type of threat or as in he thinks your tryimg to steal his "thunder"?
__________________
Spektrum | Avid | DE Racing | Tekno
losi guy is offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #3
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 50
Default

All, ignore this thread please.... this guy is devious trying to defame moderator danny teh.

his allegation baseless
perodua2020 is offline  
Old 10-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
Tech Regular
 
oriongoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 323
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to oriongoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devious17 View Post
Hi Good people of RC Tech

I have a problem with the malaysian Forum moderator, each time I post a reply or creates a new thread which he feels threathened he will either change the postings to a smiley or remove the posting all together to cover his ass of wrong doings.

He has also been hogging the moderator position in that forum for a long time and he hasnt been moderating at all, the whole forum is like a flea market.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

A little history of him, he runs the RCMRC in malaysia, he collects membership fees and determines who gets to do what,fine! but guess what?? RCMRC is defunct!! The club has not been filing their accounts with ROS for several years and the club is still accepting members!
This is equilavent to fraud and can be reported to the ros and also police and it's a criminal breach of trust.This is considered illegal collection of public funds.As for the moderator thing sorry i don't know much about moderating hehehe.
__________________
NITRO-X
OCM Kaos DT-19 EVO
RB WS 7 3
RB C6
DX3R
oriongoh is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Folks

Go to the Malaysian Forum and decide for yourself if I am just full of hot air or otherwise, there you can also decide for yourself whether perodua2020 is an impartial person who can think and reason with a certain degree of intelligence or otherwise.

I am not stealing the moderators 'thunder' but more of exposing the skeleton that he has kept in the closet. To serve as a deterrent for unsuspecting from being cheated.

There has been several debates with valid questions but only to be deleted by the Malaysian forum moderator, why? afraid that people might find out? afraid that truth will prevail? Afraid that the cops might come knocking on his door at 10pm ?

I have asked for information pertaining to RCMRC as a potential member but only to be harshly insulted and along the way insulting RCAC president by instructing the president to discipline me. My question was from a potential RCMRC member and not as an auditor of RCAC.

That thread has since been deleted. I have begged to be proven wrong by pointing to me where the thread "RCAC or RCMRC" is located but till date I am yet to be proven wrong.
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco

Last edited by devious17; 10-29-2008 at 12:38 AM.
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Here is a gist of the post that was saved from being deleted, tell me if my queries was unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Teh View Post
Don't misunderstand everyone...........RCAC ask for FEMCA...........means RCAC ask for 1/10 and 1/8th Onroad Races.........

FEMCA then inform RCMRC to to lay down the rules for RCAC to follow on entries , fees, fuel, venue, drivers, qualifying and etc..............

RCMRC will give RCAC a letter.........to organise the FEMCA race Please note, RCAC is not a member of FEMCA / IFMAR organisation, but RCMRC is......A MEMBER....and have voting rights / suggestion to any IFMAR/FEMCA scenario for FEMCA and IFMAR event.

Since all the questions put out to me ?

Shean ( devious 17 ) as a member on the board in RCAC:-

(1) What is the purpose in this thread ? To understand ?
(2) If you are in the board, WHY you are not inform regarding the status of the race ?
(3) You didn't attend any meeting for RCAC ? and not explain the role of RCAC and RCMRC............
(4) On the other hand, your role as internal auditor gives you the right to vote during AGM meeting ? It didn't gives the right to ask RCAC and RCMRC here ? Didn't you know the right and authority ? Who are you representing ?

Lai Kok Heng or RCAC.............Who is the head of the club ?

(5) Who allows you to utter nonsense here ? RCMRC don't answer because we don't know what you are doing here ?

Who are you representing ? Your self, for someone else or RCAC? If you are NOT represent RCAC, you are putting your honorable chairman Mr Haji Jusri to SHAME ! by doing all this !


Just my point, I think RCAC will need to do something about you in the RCAC disciplinary meeting................or else it just disrupt the harmony or everything, the club, the drivers..........................

Danny Teh
RCMRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by devious17 View Post


Here are answers to your questions ( at least I answered )

You are working on assumptions and at the same time you pass judgement on me?

1) For your information, this thread wasnt mine, it was started by a fellow enthusiast who is just curious as many others in here thus this thread is to gain more understanding of the differences between RCAC and RCMRC, when there is a question it goes to show that detials are either not clear or , in this case, not available. People want to know about RCMRC,their agenda,plans, accounting ledgers, before parting with their hard earned cash in return of an RCMRC membership, isnt that a fair question?

As you have noticed , I shared more info after undertanding better the relationship between RCAC and RCMRC but I had more question hence I asked but you decide to instead of answering you went and locked the thread, why?

Do you see enthusiast asking what is RCAC all about? what do RCAC do? How much have they spent? who are the committee? what are their goals? NO! There are no such question BECAUSE everyone is informed even non members knows all about RCAC

2) Irrelevant question, I am asking for the benefit of ALL. Like you rightly put it, IF I am in the board, which I am not, thus all these questions.

3) RCAC's committee meeting is about RCAC and why would
RCAC conduct a meeting and discuss about RCMRC?? If you are talking about the recent RCAC's FIRST meeting with regards to the FEMCA race I dont recall ANYONE from RCMRC (member of FEMCA/IFMAR) attending thus how could the details be confirmed?

4) What makes you think I am asking questions on behalf of RCAC? Did I , in any of MY questions, indicated that I am representing RCAC? Cant I ask questions (which you think is mere NONSENSE) about RCMRC as an enthusiast who is interested to be a member of RCMRC? If anyone who wants to part with their money they have the rights to know what they are paying for, no?

Here you go, involving officials of RCAC - President Tuan Haji Jusri and Vice President Mr Lai Kok Heng for no apparent reason. The shame is on you Danny Teh

5) You are not answering my question because you dont know what I am doing?? Let me put to you VERY CLEARLY, Danny Teh, I am asking questions about RCMRC as a potential RCMRC member ( but there goes the potential now) PERIOD.

You stressed that RCAC "asked" for the FEMCA 1/10 - 1/8 onroad race but why RCAC? Why not RCMRC ,as the member of FEMCA, to request for the allocation for the country? Are you suggesting that RCMRC is only interested with off-road and couldnt care less about on-roads championships? For instance, last years FEMCA race in Indonesia, IF RCMRC had maintained control I doubt any of our on-road participants would want to go at it on their own, it is because you, Danny Teh had failed them!

Since you have taken the initiative to post your childish questions in retaliation, insinuating that I am acting on behalf of RCAC knowingly I am merely an appointed auditor I will assume that you are the Tai Ko ( Chairman) of RCMRC?

I had respect for you but from your unprofessional reply as the chaiman of RCMRC to a very simple question such as this had me thinking again. Do you have something to hide with RCMRC Danny Teh?

Displinary action? .......this is really hilarious! HAHAHHAAHAHAH, are you telling RCAC what to do now? Hmm?

For the record, be a man, DONT DELETE THIS REPLY!

The more you delete this ,there more this will travel around the globe, Next stop - Singapore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



RCMRC has decided not to entertain any of my further queries in this thread as I am not a member of RCMRC and very likely my application ,however very unlikey that would happen, to be a member of RCMRC would be rejected for enquiring standard questions pertaining to RCMRC.

I hope, you, tornadobuster, as a registered member of RCMRC have a stronger chance of obtaining a gentlemenly reply.
Here is a query from an RCMRC member


Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadobuster View Post
Last year I made payment RM150 as member of RCMRC. I assumed RCMRC must be a "legal" club registered with Malaysia gomen and permitted to collect fund. I also assumed RCMRC is a Malaysia National RC Body recognised by Malaysia Gomen.

I also understand every year RCMRC pay FEMCA fees. Meaning to say who ever pay fees then he can be Malaysia rep lah.. If today I register a club with ROS then I write to FEMCA president. Then I pay fees 3 times higher than RCMRC, and the president say OK, meaning now my new club also become FEMCA rep for Malaysia. Logik lah

Since RCMRC through DT claim this and this, I don't care la, but when RCMRC want to do AGM ? I understand according to Malaysia Law, every club or society must do AGM at least one in one or two years. I also understand every year club and society in Malaysia must submit report and account statement through a special form. Once the form is approved by ROS, then only club is legal and allowed to be operated in Malaysia. Then only it can collect fees from members. If affiliated with foreign entity, the club must get approval from ROS also.

Anything operated in malaysia, whether foreign or local must be registered. Company like HP, IBM. Society like Rotary club. All must register. If not cannot collect money.

I know RCMRC as a club since 2005 EP FEMCA, until today got no AGM.

Now I ask again, like before, betul ka ini RCMRC a legal club under Malaysia Law ? Betul ka RCMRC Malaysia National Body ? IF FEMCA sanctioned, not necessary RCMRC is a National Body, unless ppl in RCMRC put words to FEMCA, telling FEMCA that RCMRC is legal in Malaysia and recognised by government of Malaysia.

Last ? Bila mahu buat AGM ?

P/s like devious17, I request DT not to delete this posting.

I dont think Danny Teh is going to show me where the deleted posting is so here you go, have a good read.

perodua2020, apart from barking like a rabie infected dog ,what is your argument?

So many questions and still no answers ........ just deleted postings, baseless allegation? very obvious you do not know what you are dealing with.
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco

Last edited by devious17; 10-29-2008 at 12:25 AM.
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 AM   #7
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Click on the link below to evaluate for yourselves if the comments are constructive and if replies are civilised. If the link is dead that means the post has been deleted AGAIN.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysia...-postings.html

but no worries, I have backups.
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 08:39 AM   #8
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devious17 View Post
perodua2020, apart from barking like a rabie infected dog ,what is your argument?

So many questions and still no answers ........ just deleted postings, baseless allegation? very obvious you do not know what you are dealing with.
Devious17 u are so funny , last time you are Renegate . You think we people stupid ke . Let you say all then match who renegate hahahaha . then hit yourself u ni. Want become clever like squirel jump finally fall to ground .

Do what like much mention name HPC proven u are rotten name HPC for your master once who dispute with hpc . likewise chidishly because no reason except HPC only . What happen to you all HPC mentioned . But remember trek buggy best for jumping buggy in HPC . Then HPC supply stuffs and part mugen to many shop hobby cause we have partnership . Finish you say HPC denounced their dealers . Just call HPC close shop and pack . You know this objective your master . Not that you not realize or middle dreaming because drunk .

Don't behave children , be an adult . If issue this cannot capable you resolve . What you know just simply say things like fish markett . If dare make complain to Trade Ministry or Consumer Assocition . Just like want be lawyer rotten make shame ownself .

Bang syaf13 days don'ty use words no nice. If we dogs mongrel same also you Sean too. Really2 fully you ni..
perodua2020 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #9
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 50
Default Devious17 frame our M'sia Moderator (please ignore)

all, kindly ignore this thread. this issue best to be solve within Malaysia RC komuniti. Why devious17 doing this we very suspicious.

Just a note RCAC (M'sia Remote Control Club) is taking discipline action on devious17 for violate rules regulation. Please in mind bear.
perodua2020 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 09:02 AM   #10
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 50
Default

futureal & TSR6 kindly this thread you remove. if not others repeating this. later on no order in rctech.

u PM danny teh, let him deal with this troublemaker.
perodua2020 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #11
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Dude! You feeling the heat so bad that you are begging the moderator to remove this thread?

Me being disciplined? I wonder where you get that kind of 'story' from
In the RCAC AGM (yes AGM ,which RCMRC has defaulted for several years now) interesting agenda was tabled but nothing about me being disciplined. There are RCAC committee members in RCTech as well and if I am lying let them apprehend me, you perodua2020, on the other hand have nothing to show up till now.

Just out of curiousity, which rule and regulation did I violate? Exposing Danny Teh for "Fraud" ?

After all this bull talk from you but you still have not answer the question, what is your point? (if you have one, that is) Talk about childish, look whose talking

Concerntrate, you seem to like to go off topic all the time, in case you are not aware, we are talking about Fraudulant RCMRC run by Danny Teh (Malaysian RC Forum moderator) and not how a HPC going out of business.
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco

Last edited by devious17; 10-29-2008 at 08:23 PM.
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #12
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perodua2020 View Post
Devious17 u are so funny , last time you are Renegate . You think we people stupid ke . Let you say all then match who renegate hahahaha . then hit yourself u ni. Want become clever like squirel jump finally fall to ground .

Do what like much mention name HPC proven u are rotten name HPC for your master once who dispute with hpc . likewise chidishly because no reason except HPC only . What happen to you all HPC mentioned . But remember trek buggy best for jumping buggy in HPC . Then HPC supply stuffs and part mugen to many shop hobby cause we have partnership . Finish you say HPC denounced their dealers . Just call HPC close shop and pack . You know this objective your master . Not that you not realize or middle dreaming because drunk .

Don't behave children , be an adult . If issue this cannot capable you resolve . What you know just simply say things like fish markett . If dare make complain to Trade Ministry or Consumer Assocition . Just like want be lawyer rotten make shame ownself .

Bang syaf13 days don'ty use words no nice. If we dogs mongrel same also you Sean too. Really2 fully you ni..
Frist off, your english sucks and you lack substance in your response

Secondly, what makes you so sure the relevant ministry is not aware?

Thirdly, why are you standing up for Danny Teh when it is him I am waiting for, not his pet poodle

I have said this and I will say it again, answer my questions with facts and prove me wrong.
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco

Last edited by devious17; 10-29-2008 at 08:42 PM.
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #13
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perodua2020 View Post
all, kindly ignore this thread. this issue best to be solve within Malaysia RC komuniti. Why devious17 doing this we very suspicious.
Just a note RCAC (M'sia Remote Control Club) is taking discipline action on devious17 for violate rules regulation. Please in mind bear.

Who are the "we" ? I am suspicious of your "we" "we" RCMRC ? Who is RCMRC?

Why am I doing this here? Good question!! BECAUSE YOUR MASTER DANNY TEH KEEPS DELETING POSTINGS TO COVER HIS WRONG DOING ,THAT IS WHY!

My question to you is why are you poking your nose in this? Are you RCMRC committee? If you are then can you share the committee lineup? RCAC's committee line up is there for everyone to view and scrutinise, what abbout RCMRC's ?
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #14
Tech Master
 
devious17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kay Yell
Posts: 1,707
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devious17 View Post
Click on the link below to evaluate for yourselves if the comments are constructive and if replies are civilised. If the link is dead that means the post has been deleted AGAIN.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysia...-postings.html

but no worries, I have backups.
As predicted, the posting that was mentioned earlier has been deleted AGAIN! A futile effort in trying to cover up their tracks.
__________________
Audio,Video, Disco
devious17 is offline  
Old 10-30-2008, 07:34 AM   #15
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 50
Default

Shean the Renagate you make stupid youself you . matter small like this cannot settle with danny or rcmcr & rcac . only know make trouble . really funny la you .

no need say we rabies. you got rabies and flea dog you yourself . all time scratch itchy make kutu fly here there . if got balls (rabies) open thread in all forum rctech . don't threaten danny want disclose in rctech singapore .

i think u not able do that or solve problem at all ... we people know who your master give good rc training drive OCM . now already clever action then make rotten name HPC & danny. get what face shame..

if want settle this by meeting then your face dissappear (Missing In Action) & balls shrunk. when people not around lots of irrelevant questions want ask . no answer not happy open thread , got deleted open again . danny don't care see only thread delete only hahaaha.

i think better delete id devious17, start again
perodua2020 is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moderators Inappropriately Removing Threads Adam? R/C Tech Site Forum 77 04-14-2009 02:25 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:46 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net