Dumb guy makes Dumbest guy headlines!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dumb guy makes Dumbest guy headlines!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Dumb guy makes Dumbest guy headlines!

Hi folks. Its the new guy here! I used to sort of fly rc planes and now have just purchased a Blade CP Pro. I just got it yesterday. I followed everything in the manual as best I could though I didn't understand a lot of it. I tried to fly it right out of the box like the manual said and it would not take off no matter what I did. When I read in the manual not to charge the battery while it was on the chopper, I tried to take what I thought was the battery off. Turns out it was the 3 in 1 control. Now I don't know where each plug goes and I still can't get it to hover. Also I bought training wheels with no instructions. I don't have a clue how they install. Some tech support and step by step clear directions for adjusting everything for flight would be so deeply appreciated. Oh yeah, I also took a stupid pill and have tried adjusting everything on the whole model. Help me OB1 your my only hope.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

you werent lying about the dumb part... This is the forum for site technical problems or questions..
Old 10-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Default I takes all kinds!

Wow, I see what you mean. I just found somebody dumber than me. What part of my questions do you considetr not technical?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:12 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

dude, I was just messing with you on the dumb part, but this section is for the Tech support of the site. Like the forum itself, not your rc problems. You'll see if you scroll down the forum a little bit that there is a airplane/copter section that if you post your question in, youll get some help.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I would highly suggest buying a cx as well to play with before you try the cp... they are fun but really not for a new guy to heli's... a sim may help as well. I suspect if you do not you may get quickly frustrated with the hobby as parts can be expensive (even the cp).The CX is great for a beginner to helis as its VERY easy to fly (indoors as well). Stay away from the new mini cx as it is not going to give the same feel.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

i see you name almost like mine lol...........