R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum

Old 09-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #31
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jfc_tech

Okay guys... I think I better comment here too.. to continue the above...

my subscription still hanging out there. Nothing. No response to PM or even hear from them.
I disputed the paypal payment, still no answer. I wonder are they seeing or not that everyone.. well almost, complaint about it.

iBrand and Ampdraw reps... where are you? Are you listening or not?

Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #32
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSteve93 View Post
They have been doing alot to improve and upgrade the forum. It has been working great for me. I think RCTech has gotten alot better since iBrands purchased it.
I hope this is sarcastic.. if not, please enlighten me on "Upgrades" they have done. Better yet ANYTHING they have done since buying RcTech.. Has anyone EVER seen them on here? Anyone else think its kinda sad that when you scroll down all the "I need help threads", 90% of the time you dont see a mod or admin trying to help them out? Ive been having problems with my log in for at least the past 4 months. Ive pmed numerous people about it, made threads in here and have yet to EVER hear back from ANYONE about it. And I know Im not the only one.. And now there jerking people around who are willing to donate money to the site???? Screw that.. This would have NEVER happened 2-3 years ago. Ever. The people who visited this forum were actually respected and valued. Now its just kinda like "whatever".. Like I said before, Im guessing as long as they get there vendor fee's there happy. Thats really what I think its all about. Esp. with these new clowns that call themselves "Owners".. Id put $20 on it, they dont even own a rc.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #33
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
I hope this is sarcastic.. if not, please enlighten me on "Upgrades" they have done. Better yet ANYTHING they have done since buying RcTech.. Has anyone EVER seen them on here? Anyone else think its kinda sad that when you scroll down all the "I need help threads", 90% of the time you dont see a mod or admin trying to help them out? Ive been having problems with my log in for at least the past 4 months. Ive pmed numerous people about it, made threads in here and have yet to EVER hear back from ANYONE about it. And I know Im not the only one.. And now there jerking people around who are willing to donate money to the site???? Screw that.. This would have NEVER happened 2-3 years ago. Ever. The people who visited this forum were actually respected and valued. Now its just kinda like "whatever".. Like I said before, Im guessing as long as they get there vendor fee's there happy. Thats really what I think its all about. Esp. with these new clowns that call themselves "Owners".. Id put $20 on it, they dont even own a rc.
I am going to be honest... I don't like you. Look at the related threads section underneath all new threads... they added a sponsor section in the on-road electric... they shut down the website for maintenance yesterday(Shows someone cares)... and they got rid of the useless front page. I am sure iBrands will fix this like they did with every other problem that was cause DUE TO THE TRANSITION!!!! Do you look at anything in life positive? Ever hear of don't sweat the small stuff?
Old 09-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #34
Suspended

Quote:
I am going to be honest... I don't like you. Look at the related threads section underneath all new threads... they added a sponsor section in the on-road electric... they shut down the website for maintenance yesterday(Shows someone cares)... and they got rid of the useless front page. I am sure iBrands will fix this like they did with every other problem that was cause DUE TO THE TRANSITION!!!! Do you look at anything in life positive? Ever hear of don't sweat the small stuff?
I dont care if you like me or not. I could really care less to be honest. I tell it how it is, and obviously your one of them people who lets shit just roll through and slide off there back.
You talk about transition time.. How much transition time do they need? Its not like this site was blank before they came here. The site ran ALOT better before the transition. I dont think you actually have a clue just how easy a majority of these bugs on this site are to fix, how easy it is to virtually eliminate the spam, and just how easy it is to permanantly ban people who have been banned from here, but keep coming on under other names and screwing more people. This is all something that could be knocked out in a matter of HOURS. They have had 5-6 MONTHS. You want to brown nose and say everythings "Honkey doory" here, go ahead, but I suggest you pull your head out of the sand. This site has lost so many of its "Normal" posters because of this crap, and it sucks to see them go. I have been in here just a couple months before you, and you cant tell me that you havent noticed a change for the worse.. Another thing is this site has how many mods?? And how many do you see most the time? 2.. Only people I see that give a shit about this site at all is Tsr6 (Sorry if I mixed the letters up..lol) and Jon2. Both who are great guys but are overwhelmed with emails due to site bugs, jerkoff members, scammers etc.. But does the people who "own" this site care?? Doesnt look that way. Does it look like Tsr6 and Jon are going to get ANY relief any day soon? That doesnt look good either..
There is ZERO excuse for a site that has big name companies as vendors (Which I dont think you have ANY idea what these guys are paying to be a vendor on here either) to have ANY bugs that last over a couple hours.. But look at my situation for instance. It doesnt want to show Im logged in until I click a thread, and then Im fine. If I had admin access, this is something I could fix in a matter of minutes, but Ive been asking to get it fixed for a good 2-3 months. Along with other people.. But it all gets blown off.

So you go and get your nose reeeeaaaal deep in there and maybe someday you will get to play mod too. But it wont be to much fun with no members because the site sucks and everyone leaves.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #35
Suspended

Quote:
they shut down the website for maintenance yesterday(Shows someone cares)... ?
And did what??? They certainly didnt upgrade there server board. There running VBulletin 3.6.7.... The up to date one is 3.7.3, so it has been un touched for a while.. There like 6 upgrades behind...
As a vendor who has paid a large lump some to become a vendor on here, is this something you would be happy with?? What if a vendor was having the same problems alot of us are with the site, and totally got ignored like we do, would that be cool with you too??
Old 09-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #36
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Rc Steve are you a moron?????? Are you reading this post before dropping your ass kissing comments. Screw what these new owners have or have not done. They get a ton of money to do that from advertisers. If I sold you a $32 ESC you'd be the first one crying that I was a scam artistif If never sent it to you. . If they did some freaking maintenance yesterday why didn't they remove the option for the Elite Membership. Better yet how about one of these great owners respond to it's members, who by the way are the reason they get add money, and give us our freakin money back. If your so confident in this company send me my money back. If not Shut up.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]RC 10l3 Oval [/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]TA T3 Stock[/COLOR]
jaminit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:10 PM   #37
RCTech Member #2

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to TSR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
Another thing is this site has how many mods?? And how many do you see most the time? 2.. Only people I see that give a shit about this site at all is Tsr6 (Sorry if I mixed the letters up..lol) and Jon2. Both who are great guys but are overwhelmed with emails due to site bugs, jerkoff members, scammers etc.. But does the people who "own" this site care?? Doesnt look that way. Does it look like Tsr6 and Jon are going to get ANY relief any day soon? That doesnt look good either.
Thanks, I'm glad to know that what input I am able to put into the site is worth it.

-------------------------

To everyone: I just ask that any and all comments relating to memberships, the site, ibrands, ect all stay as respectful as possible. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as it always has been on RCTech since day one. I just ask that everyone not take it to far, nor out right bash anyone. thanks.
TSR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:50 PM   #38
Tech Legend

Default TSR6 Leaving Us ?

Nooooooooooooooooo !
Wild Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:27 AM   #39
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

+1

TSR6 was the only one who answered my PM's. He was very, very helpfull and I feel bad he has to feel the brunt of the new owners poor management practices. Members need to be aware that the Administrator's do not benefit financially from this site. They are mearly here to help in what ever capacity they can. They do not have the power to refund our money or remove web pages that should'nt be there. Anyways thanks again TSR6 for your help, I/we apreciate what you do here, and understand although I am unhappy about some of the stuff that goes on here...It's not your fault.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]RC 10l3 Oval [/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]TA T3 Stock[/COLOR]
jaminit is offline   Reply With Quote