Wiki Posts
Search

BOGUS FEEDBACK

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)
Default BOGUS FEEDBACK

Hey, this is nice. This person signed up for an account yesterday as adamdrake, posted a few replies that were generally harassing and contained vulgar language, left me a negative feedback for a transaction that could not have occured, and had the account suspended.

Now I'm left with a negative feedback for a transaction that not only didn't occur, it COULDN'T have occurred. He signed up yesterday--no way it could have happened. He didn't even contact me about anything I'm selling. He just saw a high positive feedback and decided to screw with it.

Am I stuck with this or...? I take my feedback and rep VERY seriously, a fact I believe the results speak for.

Thanks,

Scottrik
Old 03-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Hey, this is nice. This person signed up for an account yesterday as adamdrake, posted a few replies that were generally harassing and contained vulgar language, left me a negative feedback for a transaction that could not have occured, and had the account suspended.

Now I'm left with a negative feedback for a transaction that not only didn't occur, it COULDN'T have occurred. He signed up yesterday--no way it could have happened. He didn't even contact me about anything I'm selling. He just saw a high positive feedback and decided to screw with it.

Am I stuck with this or...? I take my feedback and rep VERY seriously, a fact I believe the results speak for.

Thanks,

Scottrik

You can report the bad feedback.

Wes
Old 03-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik

Thanks,

Scottrik
Just send a pm to TSR6 and he will take care of it