Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Resolved,thanks!
Old 05-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

quicklinks has disappeared, search function is acting weird and PM is not working on one of my computers using windows 8. windows 7 computer is working fine. Any suggestions?

Last edited by 1967rs; 05-15-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 200 (100%+)

I am having an issue with uploading pics as an attachment. Yesterday, no problem. Everything worked fine.. Today, different story.

I pick the file i want and click upload. Then it tells me "upload file failed" I thought maybe there was a limit. So i deleted some of my previous attachments of items that already sold. And tried it again. Same problem. I tried power cycling modem and router. Then rebooted my machine. To no avail..

I have a mac running mavericks using safari. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Old 06-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by FrEaKiShTuNER
I am having an issue with uploading pics as an attachment. Yesterday, no problem. Everything worked fine.. Today, different story.

I pick the file i want and click upload. Then it tells me "upload file failed" I thought maybe there was a limit. So i deleted some of my previous attachments of items that already sold. And tried it again. Same problem. I tried power cycling modem and router. Then rebooted my machine. To no avail..

I have a mac running mavericks using safari. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Can you post the click by click steps you're taking? Generally you should be posting pics using photobucket or some other host, not posting directly here.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1967rs
quicklinks has disappeared, search function is acting weird and PM is not working on one of my computers using windows 8. windows 7 computer is working fine. Any suggestions?
I'm having the same problem with quicklinks and PM missing from my win7 computer at home, they work fine on my winXP machine at work. Is there a fix?
Old 06-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by jreeves
I'm having the same problem with quicklinks and PM missing from my win7 computer at home, they work fine on my winXP machine at work. Is there a fix?
Turn off *******.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IBobi
Turn off *******.
I turned off pop-up blocker in privacy settings and nothing changed. Then lowered my security setting to medium and still no dice. Is there something else I need to do to shut off ad blocker?
Old 06-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by jreeves
I turned off pop-up blocker in privacy settings and nothing changed. Then lowered my security setting to medium and still no dice. Is there something else I need to do to shut off ad blocker?
Maybe try clearing cache & cookies? I don't know what plugins you have but it looks like something is blocking some site buttons from displaying.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I'm experiencing an issue whereby I have all my devices set to log me I automatically, but for the last 2 weeks all 4 fail to log me I automatically. On my iPhone 5s though it keeps going to the mobile site every time and I then have to select Go to Full Site at the bottom and then go back to my email to then go view new posts.

Is this a known bug that's being worked on, or is it just me?!??
Old 07-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by the incubus
I'm experiencing an issue whereby I have all my devices set to log me I automatically, but for the last 2 weeks all 4 fail to log me I automatically. On my iPhone 5s though it keeps going to the mobile site every time and I then have to select Go to Full Site at the bottom and then go back to my email to then go view new posts.

Let me see what tech has to say.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by the incubus

How's it look now?
Old 07-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Same deal.

I click on the link and it auto senses it's a mobile device and goes back to the mobile site. Many sites offer the option when auto detection sees a mobile device so the user can set the preferred method to use. Either Mobile Site or Regular/Full Site with a tick box instructing the site to remember the selection. Hopefully this is something that can be added.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Try now?
Old 07-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Interestingly enough, it's been working fine the last few days until you posted this. Now it sent me back to the mobile site, logged out and I had I log back in.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Administrator

OK give me some more info on your devices:

Device
Model number (i.e. iPhone 5, iPad Air, etc.)
iOS version
Browser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.