Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Something not working after mild crash TAMIYA TT02B XB >

Something not working after mild crash TAMIYA TT02B XB

Something not working after mild crash TAMIYA TT02B XB

Old 01-11-2023, 07:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Something not working after mild crash TAMIYA TT02B XB

Specs: TT02B XB with included tamiya receiver and transmitter. running the included 7.2v nicd.
Upgrades: super stock rz motor, hobbywing quicrun 1060 esc. Everything else stock.

Hey yall, i crashed my tt02b and only the front wheel dog bones got dislocated. Put them back and noticed car was not working. Saw that esc light not on and so i turned it off and on and the servo/wheels repositioned but nothing else. So i tried switching the esc and motor to the original included ones and this time the esc turned on but kept on beeping and remote controller was not connecting. Any ideas?
Old 01-11-2023, 08:21 AM
Tech Lord

When switching the ESC it is wise to recalibrate the ESC first, look into the manual of the ESC of how to do that.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

rebind radio. Recalibrate esc recharge battery check voltages,
Old 01-13-2023, 12:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dennisthemenace View Post
Specs: TT02B XB with included tamiya receiver and transmitter. running the included 7.2v nicd.
Upgrades: super stock rz motor, hobbywing quicrun 1060 esc. Everything else stock.

Hey yall, i crashed my tt02b and only the front wheel dog bones got dislocated. Put them back and noticed car was not working. Saw that esc light not on and so i turned it off and on and the servo/wheels repositioned but nothing else. So i tried switching the esc and motor to the original included ones and this time the esc turned on but kept on beeping and remote controller was not connecting. Any ideas?
I suspect the receiver went bad after crash. The old esc should have worked just fine Not working say no signal received. Check the pins on the receiver channel 2. I had a similar problem when I checked a receiver one servo worked and I switched a servo out and the connector on servo pulled the pins out of the board. I plugged in another servo and it didn't work. looked at servo that worked and the pins from the receiver were still in the connector. I re soldered the pins back in and receiver was good again.