• 2 Post By Dave_S
  • 1 Post By gigaplex
  • 4 Post By Raguvian

Threads problem

Old 12-02-2022, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default Threads problem

Are they ever going to fix the website ???
token likes this.
Old 12-02-2022, 07:18 AM
Tech Lord

If you read all the topics about this issue then first you would have known a new topic is unnessesary and second you could have read it is waiting for the site owner, no mods here can work on it.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
If you read all the topics about this issue then first you would have known a new topic is unnessesary and second you could have read it is waiting for the site owner, no mods here can work on it.
First off my post was directed to the rctech staff not users
token likes this.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fast4Fun View Post
First off my post was directed to the rctech staff not users
absolutely no one in the RCtech staff can fix this issue only staff from IBrands
Dave_S likes this.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
absolutely no one in the RCtech staff can fix this issue only staff from IBrands
who ever is the person to fix it !
Old 12-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

I didn’t mean to ruffle so many feathers just making a statement about a problem that I would have thought would not go on for days ! I operate off of my phone and full site view is no where near as easy and convenient ! Sorry if I offended anyone
Old 12-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
I could be wrong...but, I'm guessing,the reason Fast4Fun created this new thread is because it is NOT possible to post in the other thread. It appears that, for whatever (unknown) reason, a forum Mod has "closed" the original thread...almost s if that Mod doesn't want any additional people reporting that they, too, are experiencing the problem. As none of the Mods can fix the problem (which I'd be in agreement with), have any of them reported this problem directly to MH Sub I, LLC (aka Internet Brands)? Additionally, has anyone considered the possibility that the problem isn't actually Internet Brands, but with vBulletin? In other words, whomever (ie. individual or group) manages the programming for the RCTech forum site does so using vBulletin, thus the coding error could be taking place within the vBulleting tool.
Old 12-02-2022, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
I could be wrong...but, I'm guessing,the reason Fast4Fun created this new thread is because it is NOT possible to post in the other thread. It appears that, for whatever (unknown) reason, a forum Mod has "closed" the original thread...almost s if that Mod doesn't want any additional people reporting that they, too, are experiencing the problem. As none of the Mods can fix the problem (which I'd be in agreement with), have any of them reported this problem directly to MH Sub I, LLC (aka Internet Brands)? Additionally, has anyone considered the possibility that the problem isn't actually Internet Brands, but with vBulletin? In other words, whomever (ie. individual or group) manages the programming for the RCTech forum site does so using vBulletin, thus the coding error could be taking place within the vBulleting tool.
the message has been relayed to try to get it fix is out of our hands continuing to post about it or creating another thread is just a waste of bandwidth
gigaplex likes this.
Old 12-02-2022, 06:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

appreciate the info Marcos
Marcos.J and hanulec like this.
Old 12-02-2022, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It's a shame that there seems to have been a deployment that broke things pretty bad and nobody is around to either patch it quickly or roll it back.
Raman likes this.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gigaplex View Post
It's a shame that there seems to have been a deployment that broke things pretty bad and nobody is around to either patch it quickly or roll it back.
Using desktop version on mobile platform is painful.
Old 12-12-2022, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I can't even open the random pictures/videos thread anymore.
Bud, petersen114, Raman and 1 others like this.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:29 PM
Tech Lord

the message has been relayed to try to get it fix is out of our hands continuing to post about it or creating another thread is just a waste of bandwidth
Isn't it an idea to create a topped message in every forum (I believe there is an option for it) with the message that it is known and waiting for the right person to get it fixed? Not that everyone will read it but for sure a higher chance for less new topics.