R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Tech Site Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum-14/)
-   -   Can’t assess threads (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum/1106942-can%92t-assess-threads.html)

photeckk 11-30-2022 07:43 AM

Can’t assess threads

I cannot access threads. When I click on a thread I get the following

Error: Undefined constant "member" in /var/ibvbshare/vbseo/4.0.0/upload/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_ui.php(314) : eval()'d code on line 9

please help.

Marcos.J 11-30-2022 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by photeckk (Post 15961360)
I cannot access threads. When I click on a thread I get the following

Error: Undefined constant "member" in /var/ibvbshare/vbseo/4.0.0/upload/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_ui.php(314) : eval()'d code on line 9

please help.

it seems the problem is with the mobile version if you use the desktop version it should work just fine

Bud 11-30-2022 08:42 AM

I get this when I try to open a thread in the boat section..?? I'm on a desktop..

ArgumentCountError: 5 arguments are required, 4 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127

Marcos.J 11-30-2022 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bud (Post 15961382)
I get this when I try to open a thread in the boat section..?? I'm on a desktop..

ArgumentCountError: 5 arguments are required, 4 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127

I just went on the boat section and was able to click the threads with no problem , IBrands admins are the only ones that can fix this issue and I have a better chance to win the powerball 5 times in one week than getting a hold of an admin

Bud 11-30-2022 11:27 AM

Not a big problem for me. I just tried to go in there because I had posted recently in there.

Marcos.J 11-30-2022 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Bud (Post 15961433)
Not a big problem for me. I just tried to go in there because I had posted recently in there.

working fine on desktop with google chrome

Cain 11-30-2022 11:36 AM

I tried it again with Chrome, Edge and noticed something... If I am not logged into the site, but go to the link its fine. As soon as I log into the site on Edge and Chrome, it errors out with the error mentioned.

I did notice when you log off from rctech you get a message about cookies being cleared etc. Makes me wonder if something is caching the error page in some manner but on on an end I can control as I have cleared everything from all browsers, etc.

I tried something here, while not logged in went to the thread, hit reply to a post, the reply screen came up and I put in a comment and then logged in, it did the same error but did post my comment?

bigl 12-01-2022 09:08 PM

Anyone figure this out I can’t use the mobile site either

lexusbest 12-01-2022 11:37 PM

Yesterday I could access more threads than I can today. Mobile version is even worse

gigaplex 12-02-2022 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by bigl (Post 15961921)
Anyone figure this out I can’t use the mobile site either

It's a server side issue and the mobile variant is even more broken. Only workaround is to force the desktop view and for the threads that show the incorrect argument count error, use the print friendly option in the thread tools.