Like Tree19Likes
  • 3 Post By petersen114
  • 3 Post By Maven
  • 3 Post By Roelof
  • 2 Post By Roelof
  • 3 Post By racer1812
  • 4 Post By DirkW
  • 1 Post By Roelof

No dislike button

Old 03-09-2022, 04:58 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
petersen114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 1,018
Default No dislike button

Probably going out on a limb here but Why no dislike button? lol asking for a friend.
petersen114 is offline  
Old 03-09-2022, 08:06 PM
  #2  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 367
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Cuz this aint bookoffaces
racer1812, Sandfreak and Dave_S like this.
Maven is offline  
Old 03-09-2022, 10:20 PM
  #3  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
Dave_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I like things.
Posts: 8,239
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I for one am glad there isn't a dislike button. I get butthurt enough already, lord forbid all my posts start getting disliked lol.
Dave_S is offline  
Old 03-10-2022, 12:47 AM
  #4  
Tech Lord
 
Roelof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Holland
Posts: 11,196
Default

The I would be king far on top of the list of dislikes.
Roelof is offline  
Old 03-10-2022, 12:59 PM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (9)
 
mrreet2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 1,552
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Maven View Post
Cuz this aint bookoffaces
Facebook doesn't have a dislike button.
mrreet2001 is online now  
Old 03-10-2022, 01:52 PM
  #6  
Tech Lord
 
Roelof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Holland
Posts: 11,196
Default

Originally Posted by mrreet2001 View Post
Facebook doesn't have a dislike button.
No, but you can show your disapproval with an angry smily
petersen114 and 2wdMod like this.
Roelof is offline  
Old 03-10-2022, 02:56 PM
  #7  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
petersen114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 1,018
Default

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
No, but you can show your disapproval with an angry smily
not to mention the YouTube thing. There is still a dislike button but it donít show the count no longer.
petersen114 is offline  
Old 03-11-2022, 01:02 AM
  #8  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,366
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
No, but you can show your disapproval with an angry smily
What they (FB) need is an eye roll emoji.
Bud, petersen114 and 2wdMod like this.
racer1812 is offline  
Old 03-11-2022, 06:23 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
DirkW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,865
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
The I would be king far on top of the list of dislikes.
C'mon! You haven't even made it onto my ignore list. So there's at least... 58 people (as of now) whom I consider worse than you.
DirkW is online now  
Old 03-11-2022, 03:01 PM
  #10  
Tech Elite
 
the rc guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Detroit
Posts: 3,374
Default

he be one of my 1st on my iggy list.

the rc guy is offline  
Old 03-12-2022, 03:03 AM
  #11  
Tech Lord
 
Roelof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Holland
Posts: 11,196
Default

Originally Posted by DirkW View Post
C'mon! You haven't even made it onto my ignore list. So there's at least... 58 people (as of now) whom I consider worse than you.
That is because you do understand the use of a search
1/8 IC Fan likes this.
Roelof is offline  
Old 03-12-2022, 03:57 AM
  #12  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
DirkW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,865
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
That is because you do understand the use of a search
No, it's because (although you could sometimes be a little more polite), you are usually right in what you say.

I reserve my ignore list for people who are either way more rude or simply incompetent (I still usually read their posts in threads that interest me, so I mostly use the list just as a reminder to myself not to give anything about what that person writes, because it's not worth reading 99% of the time. Keeps blood pressure down and happiness up. )
DirkW is online now  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.