Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
recovering old account >

recovering old account

recovering old account

Old 07-26-2021, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Default recovering old account

I recently got back into racing after close to a 10 year hiatus, And upon my return I could not remember the password to me and my dad's old account here, that's all fine and dandy, I didn't mind creating a new one, but now that I'm trying to sell a 1/10th scale Truggy that I acquired, It's sort of a pain because I cant post a for sale ad without 90 legitimate posts on this account. My question to the team here would be, am I somehow able to get into our old account even though I do not know the password? the email on that account has since been deleted as well so I can not use the "forgot password?" link to recover it.

Thanks for any help!

Old 07-26-2021, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Send an email to [email protected] and I'll sort you out.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toxicturbo View Post
I recently got back into racing after close to a 10 year hiatus, And upon my return I could not remember the password to me and my dad's old account here, that's all fine and dandy, I didn't mind creating a new one, but now that I'm trying to sell a 1/10th scale Truggy that I acquired, It's sort of a pain because I cant post a for sale ad without 90 legitimate posts on this account. My question to the team here would be, am I somehow able to get into our old account even though I do not know the password? the email on that account has since been deleted as well so I can not use the "forgot password?" link to recover it.

Thanks for any help!
you can also message me here, with your old username...i can fix it also