Search
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By uDi_MP7.5

Afiliate links

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 09:06 AM
Tech Lord

Default Afiliate links

Seeing a new post with a review from a well known guy I wonder how the admins/owners are thinking of afiliate links.

This guy is pushing his youtube reviews all over the web with links to Banggood products alway hidden in a short link to hide his afiliate link with which he earns credits/money and on many forums he is very anoying.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

I Think Roelof is talking about this thread.

https://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-e...nb4-noble.html
Old 12-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Tech Lord

Just do a google on this guy and try to find a site he is not using to plug his Banggood product reviews
Old 12-03-2018, 10:59 AM
RETIRED -- DO NOT PM

Thanks, I'll see if a mod can look into this.
Old 08-24-2019, 04:42 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by ravikumar89
For learning affiliate links you can learn it from expert who can guide you and how you can approach them in an easy manner.
There is no need to learn more about them and for sure not for how to approach them, it is just a way of advertising by using customers. On a Dutch forum we had some issues with normal users who were always using the so called short links like goto, linkto etc. Due the overflod of links and even reviews it came out there were so called affiliate programs with which users can use their user ID in a link so they could earn points with every click and buy through a click on your ID link. Points can be exchanged into money, discounts or even free products.
So a warning was put out to the users not to use affiliate links and so a huge discussion was started by people who used these links to promote products. The most funny thing was they tried us mods to believe there was not much to earn with it but if that is true then there should be no problem not to use those links.....

If someone is using it once or twice there is no problem, users who do it daily do not post them to help others but to help them selves. With huge amount of followers several hundreds of dollars a month can be earned so weekly reviews and updates are done. It is just polution.....
Old 08-25-2019, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I think that guy is a bot, Roelof
freaksofnature likes this.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:12 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by uDi_MP7.5
I think that guy is a bot, Roelof
You could be right or it is a seccond account, maybe from a banned guy?

This is the guy mentioned in my startpost:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNw...able_polymer=1

If you Google arround you will see he does show up on many forums and video sites. He says he does it for the love of the hobby but no normal guy will buy up a warehouse full of stuff to make some reviews on almost a weekly base. His main goal is to create hits on his Banggood and Youtube account.