Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jackduponrc
  • 2 Post By Jackduponrc

Elite member.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Elite member.

I haven't posted 90 post because i mostly just read, because i don't have anything to post, so therefore i cannot add a sale thread. Thats a bit ridiculous, i don't understand how 90 is going to verify or show good standing for anyone. The rules say this can be waved if you become and elite member, but it doesn't say how to do so. I have nothing to hide call me up do a phone interview, background check, whatever it may be i'm not a scammer nor ever plan on being. I just want to post something for sale. Lol. Side note, i have been a member since 2011.

Last edited by Jackduponrc; 01-05-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Tech Lord

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic.../english/forum

I think that says it all about not being and promoting this site as a market place.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Can definitely understand that, but i've been a member since 2011. I just don't really post, I just read mainly.
TweakedTad likes this.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

my opinion.

support,,,,,

post and reply
or pay.

I have not been real active till a year ago.. been here since 2009... under this screen name....
past screen name and password .. I forgot...
rc racing since 1991.

in the early days of forums.. fist time visit.. you got a welcome screen and a address to send money to join.... other wise you could not read anything.. NOTHING.

computers, software, electricity, managers.... all cost money..
I have NO connection with this or any other forum..

you may be fine, like most.. but the damage caused by just one bad person can crash the forum.. and take hours to days to fix.

Last edited by chuck_thehammer; 01-07-2019 at 07:46 AM.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yea that's a great point! Posting for 90 days isn't going to hinder any bad people out there, in my opinion. I went ahead found where i could pay and did so.
chuck_thehammer and ibobi like this.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Im in the same exact situation. I have been a member for quite some time just dont post alot. I have even already sold quite a few items in the past. Retuned the other day and can no longer post. I contacted support they just linked me the rules. All the rule is going to do is make people post comments that add anything.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:34 PM
RETIRED -- DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by Jdunfee424
Im in the same exact situation. I have been a member for quite some time just dont post alot. I have even already sold quite a few items in the past. Retuned the other day and can no longer post. I contacted support they just linked me the rules. All the rule is going to do is make people post comments that add anything.
The post minimum was put in place to prevent spam. I'll see if I can open up a discussion to bring the required numbers of posts down..