Long time for post approval? >

Long time for post approval?

Like Tree1Likes

Long time for post approval?

Old 12-25-2017, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Long time for post approval?

I've been lurking for a while & recently posted in the electric off-road forum. (Hello me get (re) started). I've gotten done great tips from other members & tried responding but it seems my responses are never getting approved. Presumably because I'm a new member?

I can understand vetting new threads submitted by new members, but is it necessary to vet replies? It makes it kind of hard to have dialogue when it takes several days to post a response.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Are you posting links?
Old 12-29-2017, 08:05 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by big ted View Post
I've been lurking for a while & recently posted in the electric off-road forum. (Hello me get (re) started). I've gotten done great tips from other members & tried responding but it seems my responses are never getting approved. Presumably because I'm a new member?

I can understand vetting new threads submitted by new members, but is it necessary to vet replies? It makes it kind of hard to have dialogue when it takes several days to post a response.
they are approved now
Old 04-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by big ted View Post

Interesting. My posts are sitting in limbo as well. I post on several other RC forums and got up to speed quicker. Hopefully I can get my training wheels off soon.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Zoodles95 View Post
Interesting. My posts are sitting in limbo as well. I post on several other RC forums and got up to speed quicker. Hopefully I can get my training wheels off soon.
If they are smaller, slower forums, they may not have to contend with the spam we do here, which is the reason for the training wheels
Old 04-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Posts not uploading??

It seems that I'm experiencing these same results whenever I try to post anything on the site as well. I'll make a post, but when I go to submit it, it says my posts need to be approved by a moderator. My posts haven't included any spam related content that I'm aware of. Any help to get me to be able to post up on the site would be appreciated, thanks..
Old 04-06-2018, 04:52 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Zoodles95 View Post
Originally Posted by DBLTRBL View Post
It seems that I'm experiencing these same results whenever I try to post anything on the site as well. I'll make a post, but when I go to submit it, it says my posts need to be approved by a moderator. My posts haven't included any spam related content that I'm aware of. Any help to get me to be able to post up on the site would be appreciated, thanks..
i dont see any of your post that need approval
Old 06-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Tech Rookie

hi
new here.
was hoping to get some help about a servo issue and tried posting but so far has been approved. wondering how long i need to wait. could i get this post approved please.
cheers
Old 06-07-2018, 07:59 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Kurosan View Post
hi
new here.
was hoping to get some help about a servo issue and tried posting but so far has been approved. wondering how long i need to wait. could i get this post approved please.
cheers
its approved
Old 06-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Why are posts needing approval? New to me ...
Old 06-08-2018, 12:00 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by WagwanBumba View Post
Why are posts needing approval? New to me ...
when is a new account and usually their first few post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Administrator

regular posts do not/should not need approval. But when they post links right out of the gate, we have a spam guard.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

hello.

i made a for sale post and i don't see it anywhere on the site. i have some other posts up but not my most recent one. i have been a member here for awhile with a high trader rating and over 1k posts. is it getting flagged because i am using photobucket for hosting images and in turn using the img tag with a link here on the forum? otherwise i can't seem to figure out whats up. the post was here in the am when i first posted it but now it is gone. the particular post im referencing is a sale ad for an sc10b.

thank you in advance.
cadillac

edit: i am sorry if i posted this question in the wrong thread....
Old 07-10-2018, 12:06 PM
RETIRED -- DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by cadillac View Post
hello.

i made a for sale post and i don't see it anywhere on the site. i have some other posts up but not my most recent one. i have been a member here for awhile with a high trader rating and over 1k posts. is it getting flagged because i am using photobucket for hosting images and in turn using the img tag with a link here on the forum? otherwise i can't seem to figure out whats up. the post was here in the am when i first posted it but now it is gone. the particular post im referencing is a sale ad for an sc10b.

thank you in advance.
cadillac

edit: i am sorry if i posted this question in the wrong thread....
Is this your ad? Custom Built Team Associated Factory Team SC10B Short Course Buggy - AE SC10 SC FT

The photobucket links may be triggering something funky. You can always directly upload images from your device. I've circled in red where you can upload your images.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IBThomas View Post
Is this your ad? Custom Built Team Associated Factory Team SC10B Short Course Buggy - AE SC10 SC FT

The photobucket links may be triggering something funky. You can always directly upload images from your device. I've circled in red where you can upload your images.
yes that is my post. it appeared before you answered my question but i wanted to see what an admins thoughts were on the issue. i have tried using the forum hosting service but it never works out right. my post doesn't post and then the interface lags heavily. its weird....you all must have made some changes here because the site is very laggy and buggy sometimes. i usually just write my posts on word or notepad and then cut and paste. regardless i really appreciate the site and all the things the admins and mods do here. this forum is a cornucopia of information.

thank you for your help thomas.
IBobi likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service