Search
Like Tree28Likes

Big C's Prayer Room

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 06:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Something needs this .............

Someone needs this I know if not I know I will !!! ...................

Old 01-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hope its not me I have my first appointment with the pulmonologist tomorrow to find out what is happening in my lungs
Old 01-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
hope its not me I have my first appointment with the pulmonologist tomorrow to find out what is happening in my lungs
You have healed by His strips.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

turns out to be histoplasmosis, a fungal infection from exposure to chicken droppings (or bat droppings) for the last 8-9 yrs, probably be on antibiotics for a while and I have already gotten rid of the chickens last fall, God is good
Old 01-17-2018, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

turns out to be histoplasmosis, a fungal infection from exposure to chicken droppings (or bat droppings) for the last 8-9 yrs, probably be on antibiotics for a while and I have already gotten rid of the chickens last fall, God is good
God is always good no matter what.
Old 01-18-2018, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

do not even need antibiotics, guess it was just time to quit smoking and god needed a big stick to get it through my fool head, been2-3 weeks now and I am very glad I quit
Old 02-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Default Tax season !!

For some tax season could mean a blessing/refund for others like myself I have to pay back taxes due to my income.

So if your getting blessed this tax season please keep in those that have to pay back in your prayers for God's favor duing this stressful time.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

yea I hear you, back when I made 18-20 grand the government took 3-4,000 and with 6 dependents I got 15-1,800 back, we were in high cotton, after the kids grew up and my income increased to 50,000 I now pay 10-15,000 in taxes and fear the results of my tax prep, am I going to break even or owe another grand, and I see a whole lot of people in the 20,000 range pay in 1,500 and get 9,000 back?????? oh wait that is a gift from us
Old 02-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Tech Master

yea I hear you, back when I made 18-20 grand the government took 3-4,000 and with 6 dependents I got 15-1,800 back, we were in high cotton, after the kids grew up and my income increased to 50,000 I now pay 10-15,000 in taxes and fear the results of my tax prep, am I going to break even or owe another grand, and I see a whole lot of people in the 20,000 range pay in 1,500 and get 9,000 back?????? oh wait that is a gift from us
I feel you my Brother, its crazy I pay so much in taxes threw out the year and still end up owning $4K+ at the end of the year. When someone that dont pay high taxes like I do and make $30K less a year then I do and get back $7K.

Am thankful to be bless with the job I have but dang !!!
Old 02-14-2018, 06:41 AM
Tech Master

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. — Galatians 6:9

One area where many people struggle is in the realm of finances. Financial stress is one of the most difficult pressures that can be experienced in life. If you’ve ever experienced the stress that comes from financial pressure, you know how difficult it is when you are so strapped that you don’t have enough money to pay your bills.

But I want to tell you that God is always faithful! If you are living for God, walking in holiness, doing what the Holy Spirit has told you to do with your life, and sowing your financial seed into the soil of God’s Kingdom, then you are promised a harvest to meet the needs in your own life. Sowing and reaping is not a fantasy or a fairy tale. This is God’s promise to you, and it always works.

But what should you do when the devil is assailing your finances? I’m talking about those times when you’ve done everything you know to do, but you are still being financially hassled.

During those times when my family or our ministry experiences a financial shortage, we always evaluate several areas to see if we are doing anything that would hinder us from receiving the resources God wants to give us. In such moments, I always carefully examine my own heart, and I ask myself:
Am I harboring any unforgiveness that would block me from receiving God’s blessings in my life?
Am I walking in holiness before the Lord, or am I allowing any sinful thoughts or actions to have a place in me that would block me from receiving from the Lord?
Am I doing what God has told me to do with my life, or am I disregarding His instructions and going my own way instead?
Am I being faithful to sow my tithes and offerings into the Kingdom of God, or have I gotten behind in my giving or forgotten to sow a seed that the Spirit of God told me to sow?
Am I under attack because the devil is against my dream or my mission and is therefore trying to turn off the valve of blessing so I become drained of what I need to fulfill the assignment God gave me?

If I am at peace and sure that I have done nothing to hinder God’s blessings from flowing into my life or ministry, I then proceed to deal with these shortfalls as devilish attacks. I take authority over the devil and tell him to take his hands off my finances. I press deep in prayer until I know inwardly that the blockage has been removed. Often I literally feel that barrier move out of the way as the Spirit of God shoves it aside and makes an avenue for His blessings to flow into my life and ministry. When this occurs, it is never long before my wife and I see a manifestation of God’s blessings.

As we are commanding the devil to move out of the way, God’s Spirit often speaks to our hearts and tells us that we need to sow an extra, sacrificial financial seed into someone else’s ministry in order to break the stranglehold the devil is trying to put on us. For instance, once when we needed a new building and were desperate to find the money to pay for it, the Holy Spirit instructed us to sow a seed into someone else’s building project. “If you have a need, sow a seed” is the message I always share with our congregation and partners.

Therefore, at the time of our own need, we knew it was time for us to sow an extra large gift into someone else’s building program. Although the amount of money was huge to us at the moment, we knew that sowing that seed was essential if we were going to experience the financial breakthrough we needed for our own building. After we sowed that seed, it wasn’t long before doors began to supernaturally open and the next facility we needed became available to us.

You see, sometimes you have to do something that requires extra faith in order to break the vice-like grip that the devil is trying to put on you. That extra sacrificial gift the Holy Spirit tells you to give may be the very act of faith that releases the power needed to rip the devil’s hands off your situation. Could it be that this is what you need to do right now in order to make a bold stand of faith?

In Galatians 6:9, the apostle Paul told us, “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Do you see the word “weary” in this verse? It comes from the Greek work egkakao, which is a compound of the words en and kakos. The word en means in, and the word kakos describes something that is evil or bad. When these two words are used together, as in this verse, the new word means to grow weary; to give in to evil; or to let something bad defeat you. It gives the idea of surrendering or giving in to bad circumstances.

This means the apostle Paul was telling the Galatians:

“Don’t let evil get the best of you….”
“Don’t let the bad circumstances wear you down and wear you out….”
“Don’t give in to the evil that intends to defeat you….”

When hard financial times come, that isn’t the time for you to surrender to circumstances — it’s the time for you to put up a fight! Instead of giving in and surrendering to the attacks that are assailing you, you have to “put up your dukes,” heave backward with all your spiritual might, and throw a knockout punch at the face of the devil! Don’t shrink back in fear or worry; instead, make this a critical moment when you sow an extra financial seed! Do something bold that will break that stranglehold the devil has tried to put on you.
hunternaf likes this.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Default WOW !!! This is DEEP

Tell me what you guys think about this ? I feel its FIRE and so true in so many different ways.

Be Blessed

https://www.facebook.com/marcus.roge...e_video_invite
Old 03-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Tech Master

Default Finishing Well

Finishing well requires planning well, To plan well is to understand the cost of commitment. The commitment to follow Christ is not optional, but standard equipment for the Christian. To plan to finish well is to plan to follow Christ daily in humility and sacrifice.

Finishing well tomorrow requires finishing well today finishing well does not imply a perfect life but requires a submitted life. You may start your Christian life ablaze with the fire of your salvation excited about your fresh new life and contagious for Christ. However unless you fuel your enthusiasm by understanding and applying God's Word, you will burn out and not finishing well.

People may even observe and say I though you was a Christian, Didn't you used to attend church? Finishing well is about joining with GOD to accomplish His will thrus finishing well is a building process. It is daily discerning Gods best and then following Him wholeheartedly.

Out of our brokenness you share with others what works and what does not work. You are most likely to finish well when you are pouring yourself into others as you provide accountability.

Do NOT take this lightly your children and grandchildren will greatly benefit when you finish well. Pace yourself by God's grace so you can say in the race until you make it to heaven.

Running this race righteousness we shed our sinful acts, unrighteous anger is replaced with patience and fear is replaced with trust, pride is replaced with humility and addictions replace with love.

Be encouraged if you are growing in Christ and building a life of obedience you will finish well. You can finish well despite your soiled track record, God loves to rectify your false starts or your backsliding ways and place you on the
road to finishing well,

Stop today turn from yourself and turn to Christ its never too late to finish well.

In Jesus name !!
Old 03-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Tech Regular

wow just watched Marcus's video and shared to my fb page great stuff
Old 03-14-2018, 04:25 PM
Tech Regular

sure hope my back sliding is replaced with love, dang cigarettes, can go 1-2 days without then buy more, 1 pack last me 3-4 days, which is a big improvement over a pack a day for 44 yrs, praying for god to overpower my fleshly urge
Old 03-14-2018, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

wow just watched Marcus's video and shared to my fb page great stuff
Thanks for sharing Bro.

sure hope my back sliding is replaced with love, dang cigarettes, can go 1-2 days without then buy more, 1 pack last me 3-4 days, which is a big improvement over a pack a day for 44 yrs, praying for god to overpower my fleshly urge
Brother Hunter as long as we are in these earthly bodies it will always be a battle with our flesh. Our Father has you and knows our weakness and area where we fail, but His there to pick us up.
hunternaf likes this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.