Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

still reading
Old 07-13-2017, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hunternaf
still reading
Full yourself up with the WORD (of GOD) and this world cant touch you !
Old 07-14-2017, 08:04 PM
Tech Regular

this world can touch me but it will not change where I spend eternity
Old 07-15-2017, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

this world can touch me but it will not change where I spend eternity
Brother Hunter, what do you mean by your statement ?
Old 07-17-2017, 08:05 AM
Tech Master

The best gift anyone can give to another is to pray for him or her. We live in a sinful world where bad things happen to people and people are tempted to sin. Praying for another person not only helps that person find God in the midst of trouble, but also helps us recognize the blessings that God gives us daily!

1 Timothy 2:1-5 says, "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." We are exhorted to pray for others - including our country's leaders, our authorities at work and elsewhere, our church leaders, our co-workers, friends, and family.

To answer the question, "How can I pray for others," let's take a look at prayers in the Bible. Notice the varying topics of biblical prayers:
Wisdom and power: Ephesians 1:18-20 says, "I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength."

Strength and knowledge of God's love: Ephesians 3:16-19 says, "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Discernment: Philippians 1:9-11 says, "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ - to the glory and praise of God."

Spiritual understanding and knowing God's will: Colossians 1:9 says, "For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding."

Steadfastness: 2 Thessalonians 3:5 says, "May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance."

Boldness in sharing the faith: Philemon 1:6 says, "I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ."

When reading those biblical prayers, you may think, "I can't pray that fluently." When praying, do not worry about how your prayer is phrased. Our communication to God should be just as you would talk to your friends or family. Pray for others whenever you think of them (at work, home, doing chores, in the car). Soon, praying for others will become a part of your daily life!
Old 07-19-2017, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Stay Blessed

Stay Praying

Stay Praising
Old 07-19-2017, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

no earthly problems will sway my faith and belief in Jesus's sacrifice paying my price of admission into heaven, even though I do not deserve it, that is why I live with an attitude of gratitude and try to share my faith
Old 07-20-2017, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

no earthly problems will sway my faith and belief in Jesus's sacrifice paying my price of admission into heaven, even though I do not deserve it, that is why I live with an attitude of gratitude and try to share my faith
Very well said Bro very well said, to bad more so-called *Christians* dont hold their salvation with gratitude and will share their faith and or even pray for others.

These times and this world systems is slowly keeping the * Christian Faith* at bay and our mouth shut.
Old 07-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigC2007
Brother need prayer for a deal on here 4 days ago, sent money to someone for parts and have not received any tracking # or and he has not replied to any of my emails and PM's .

He has been online (rectech) but nothing at all from him so would like prayer on this that if there is anything meant for bad that GOD will turn it into good.

Thanks
I'm curious how this has turned out for you. You've haven't sang this seller any praises with good feedback, nor have you left any negative feedback to warn your fellow man..You ask for prayer but give no advice to your fellow man..
Old 07-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racer1812
I'm curious how this has turned out for you. You've haven't sang this seller any praises with good feedback, nor have you left any negative feedback to warn your fellow man..You ask for prayer but give no advice to your fellow man..
Turned out good because my GOD is good, so no warnings needed.

Genesis 50:20 You plotted evil against me, but God turned it into good
Old 07-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

and just when I thought big C and I were the only ones her
Old 07-20-2017, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

and just when I thought big C and I were the only ones her
LOL seems like that My Brother, hope all is well and blessed with you and your family and still lifting up your wife daily.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Default Weekend Prayer

Father,

Bless my brothers that take time to stop by and read this. Bless their weekend with your Grace, Mercy and Love. Keep them and their families safe this weekend and touch and speak to there hearts this Sunday when they hear your word.

In Jesus name ......... AMEN

* something to think about this weekend*

2 Timothy 3:1-5

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigC2007
Turned out good because my GOD is good, so no warnings needed.

Genesis 50:20 You plotted evil against me, but God turned it into good
Fair enough and I'm glad things turned out ok. You can understand that you and your fellow RCT members are my 'flock' to look after
Old 07-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racer1812
Fair enough and I'm glad things turned out ok. You can understand that you and your fellow RCT members are my 'flock' to look after
LOL thanks racer and you will find nothing but love here.
racer1812 likes this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.