Like Tree28Likes

Big C's Prayer Room

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Thankful on Thanksgiving

For most of us, unless we have been homeless in the past dont know the hardship and struggles that this life can bring. If we are on this site that means we have the means and blessing to enjoy a hobby that is not a cheap one at that.

Today lets not forget about the people and families that are homeless or lack of jobs and money. Lets not forget about the 1000's and 1000's of homes kids that in anyway its not their fault that they are homeless.

And lets pray and as forgiveness if we ever in our life looked down on them due to their situation.

Father bless those that are homeless let them know you love them and send use to also show love and care.

In Jesus name AMEN
Old 11-28-2017, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
Thank you C it is in gods hands and we will be doing pet scan on 28th and biopsy on 29th
Today is the 28th lets keep our Brother hunter in prayer:
God's healing
God's blessings
God's favor
Old 11-28-2017, 06:34 AM
Tech Master

Default Wait on God He has NOT forgot about you .............

Genesis 17:17

Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said to himself, Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?

Abraham lay on his face and laughed when God told him that he would soon have a son because he was almost one-hundred years old, and his wife Sarah was ninety. Still, the following year they had a son named Isaac. What God told Abraham had now come to pass.

God is more than able to bring to pass the things that He has told you. Though you have now waited so long for something that you wanted so badly that it makes you upset to think about it, you are closer now than ever before. In the past, I have given up on things that He told me twenty years earlier, and then watched them come to pass. He is faithful.

Do not give up on the things that God has told you. Though they tarry, wait for them. He gave you the promise to help you hold on through the difficult times like now. Stay the course and stop questioning His promise.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I believe that You will come through for me. Please show Yourself strong in My life. I know that You spoken the sun into existence and you can take care of me today, in the name of Jesus.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thank you C when my wife went through her cancer tx earlier this year we had people praying for her healing and thanking him for his healing, her last scan showed no cancer, I had been praying for good outcomes to the test, during the biopsy yesterday my right lung partially collapsed and I now have a chest tube but was able to work today (office/paper work) and will get an X-ray tomorrow to see if it can come out yet, I am blessed with a supportive wife and family, a job that is working around my ability, a belief that God has this under control and has my outcome planned for his good, and that Jesus has paid the price for me to enter heaven when my time is done here
Old 11-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

Thank you C when my wife went through her cancer tx earlier this year we had people praying for her healing and thanking him for his healing, her last scan showed no cancer, I had been praying for good outcomes to the test, during the biopsy yesterday my right lung partially collapsed and I now have a chest tube but was able to work today (office/paper work) and will get an X-ray tomorrow to see if it can come out yet, I am blessed with a supportive wife and family, a job that is working around my ability, a belief that God has this under control and has my outcome planned for his good, and that Jesus has paid the price for me to enter heaven when my time is done here
Amen Amen and Amen my Brother and I know not just myself that is praying for you here and your courage is a blessing to us all.

Clint
Old 12-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Tech Regular

great news, after having my lung collapse after the biopsy and getting to have a chest tube to keep my lung inflated I had an appointment with the oncologist yesterday and another attempt at removing the chest tube, at the oncologist appointment I was told by Dr Kio that he would love to stay in touch but only socially because I do not have cancer, so I gave him the name of my church and let him know I would be there on sundays, my lung only deflated a little and they pulled the chest tube, back to work today for 12 hours of visiting hospice pts, GOD IS GOOD, I feel I have more to do for him here, and as anxious as I am to join my daughters in heaven I am not ready to leave my wife alone ( I am only 55yrs old), guess I will take an active approach to keeping myself healthy, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, GOD does hear them
Old 12-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

great news, after having my lung collapse after the biopsy and getting to have a chest tube to keep my lung inflated I had an appointment with the oncologist yesterday and another attempt at removing the chest tube, at the oncologist appointment I was told by Dr Kio that he would love to stay in touch but only socially because I do not have cancer, so I gave him the name of my church and let him know I would be there on sundays, my lung only deflated a little and they pulled the chest tube, back to work today for 12 hours of visiting hospice pts, GOD IS GOOD, I feel I have more to do for him here, and as anxious as I am to join my daughters in heaven I am not ready to leave my wife alone ( I am only 55yrs old), guess I will take an active approach to keeping myself healthy, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, GOD does hear them
Glory Glory be to GOD !!!
Old 12-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Tech Master

Prayer for Strength at Work

You are my strength Jesus.
Help me to carry the responsibilities with grace.
Help me to lift each worry or burden to You.
Help me to defend truth, justice and righteousness in my practice.
You are my strength Jesus.
Thank you.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks big C back to work and trying to gods work throughout the day
Old 12-13-2017, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Thanks big C back to work and trying to gods work throughout the day
Your Welcome my Brother

Stay Strong
Stay Praying
Stay Blessed
Old 12-25-2017, 09:40 AM
Tech Master

Default Merry CHRISTMAS !!

Praying everyone that will read this that you and yours will have a very Blessed Christmas and a even better New Year to come. I love to say Merry CHRISTmas and if I offend you ..... oh well

Lets also NOT forget that always JESUS is the reason for this season. AMEAN

Last edited by BigC2007; 12-25-2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: correction
Old 12-26-2017, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

Merry Christmas, sorry its late but I have not been on line in a while
Old 01-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Tech Master

Default Happy New Year

Praying for everyone that will read this that you and yours will have a prosperous year filled with God's Favor , God's protection and God's blessings.

For those in agreement ,,,,,, AMEN , AMEN and AMEN
Old 01-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

going to need gods presence at all times
Old 01-09-2018, 06:38 AM
Tech Master

going to need gods presence at all times
And He is with you at all times my Brother, we know this world and satan will try to make us think He is not but He is because He is the Great I AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.