Hi!

Old 05-29-2016, 03:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Hi!

Is this like a club of some sort or a section in RC Tech for Christians who play with RC vehicles? If it's just a section in a forum, I guess I'll introduce myself. As you can see in the signature I'm Eric Chen. I prayed the sinners prayer at 7 because my mom but I prayed it again at 14 on my own decision. After a friend committed suicide and hearing someone talk about if you're sure that your going to heaven in a chapel service at school I was more concerned about my life and death. I now have more reasons why I became a Christian and I can go on to where I am now if anyone wants. I go to a church called The Village. It's a Baptist church. They have several campuses in the Dallas Forth Worth metroplex. I go to the one in Dallas.

Last edited by sk8boarder; 05-29-2016 at 03:39 AM.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sk8boarder View Post
Is this like a club of some sort or a section in RC Tech for Christians who play with RC vehicles? If it's just a section in a forum, I guess I'll introduce myself. As you can see in the signature I'm Eric Chen. I prayed the sinners prayer at 7 because my mom but I prayed it again at 14 on my own decision. After a friend committed suicide and hearing someone talk about if you're sure that your going to heaven in a chapel service at school I was more concerned about my life and death. I now have more reasons why I became a Christian and I can go on to where I am now if anyone wants. I go to a church called The Village. It's a Baptist church. They have several campuses in the Dallas Forth Worth metroplex. I go to the one in Dallas.
Hey Brother Eric thanks for your post and that concern you had back then was GOD calling you into a relationship with Him
Old 05-31-2016, 05:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Welcome Eric, yes we are a message forum for Christians that hang out at r/c tracks and clubs