Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Mobilizing all the prayer warriors once again... >

Mobilizing all the prayer warriors once again...

Mobilizing all the prayer warriors once again...

Old 11-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Mobilizing all the prayer warriors once again...

Hey guys, I just wanted to notify you of a MAJOR situaqtion that needs your immediate and fervent prayers. I got a call from my older sister today and my younger sister (who is 22), is at a point where her mind has been seriously skewed and she does not even know what the truth is anymore, and frankly, does not care. My older sister (who is 24) was talking to her about some issues she had in her life using a "mental sandbox" analogy as she described it, and my older sister "snuck some switchblades" into the discussion. She shows no sign of remorse for what she has done and it very much concerns me because I want very much to build a relationship with her.

She also has been suicidal at times. She has made it known that she wants to kill herself to my older sister. Just today, the two of them were riding together and while my older sister was in an office getting a prescription for some medication, my younger sister got out of the car, walked home (the place was within walking distance of my house), got in her own car and drove off, not saying anything to anyone about where she was going and if/when she was coming back.

Please pray for my two older sisters and my mom and dad, who are trying to reach out to her as she is enveloped in this darkness, and that they will stand their ground and not let her continue living in this way. But also pray for my younger sister. She needs God now MORE THAN EVER and I pray that the Holy Spirit truly and painfully pricks her heart and opens it to the truth of God's unending love for her, either from myself, someone else in the family, or from a close friend of hers.

That is my prayer, but I need for you to do something now. My entire family, myself included need to be enveloped in prayers. When you get to the end of this sentence, bow your head, close your eyes, and pray for 30 seconds. I

f you get a chance every day, read this message and remember to pray for 30 seconds or longer for this situation.

your servant and brother in Christ

BJ Williams

Update: my sister did eventually come home, but she still is far from the truth...she needs her heart to be broken and brought before God. And also pray for my sister Becky. This is really weighing heavily on her heart and she even had some very dangerous thoughts tonight because this situation hurts so much. We are working to offer a united front against the behavior Lydia is exhibiting, and again would appreciate your unending prayers. As before, when you come to the end of this sentence, bow your head, close your eyes, and pray for 30 seconds for this and do your best to read this and pray over this situation.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Your whole family will be in my prayers tonight.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

" Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on thine own understanding.
In all the ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

This verse has been inscribed in my head since I've been dealing with my own challenges, and have since claimed many victories by the grace of God.
Our God is an awesome God, and he hears and acknowlegdes the prayers of his faithful servants. Keep pressing in with your family and claim victory on your sisters behalf. My wife and I will surely keep you and yours in our prayers.

God Bless.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Our prayers are with you.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks so much guys, I covet your prayers very much.

I do have some additional somber news to send forth and ask your prayers for this as well:

I walked in from a movie tonight, (OT: Chronicles of Narnia is a great movie, you should see it and if you have kids, take them too) and my mom told me that a very good friend of our family, Jay Shatzer, committed suicide. My sister (the older one with the diabetes) did not take the news very well and she is now very distraught and depressed. She is now asking a lot of very deep questions (even though this guy was definitely a Christian) and it has me very concerned because she is suffering from very strong depression and I worry as to how she will respond further to this news. Do pray that God can use this situation to answer many of the quesions Becky has in her mind and draw her back to Jesus and to rekindle the fire that she once had.

Last edited by trackdesigner71; 01-04-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I'll

Originally Posted by trackdesigner71
Thanks so much guys, I covet your prayers very much.

I do have some additional somber news to send forth and ask your prayers for this as well:

I walked in from a movie tonight, (OT: Chronicles of Narnia is a great movie, you should see it and if you have kids, take them too) and my mom told me that a very good friend of our family, Jay Shatzer, committed suicide. My sister (the older one with the diabetes) did not take the news very well and she is now very distraught and depressed. She is now asking a lot of very deep questions (even though this guy was definitely a Christian) and it has me very concerned because she is suffering from very strong depression and I worry as to how she will repsond furhter to this news. Do pray that God can use this situation to answer many of the quesions Becky has in her mind and draw her back to Jesus and to rekindle the fire that she once had.
Pray for the family and may they find peace in the Lord.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Regular

BJ
I have read your post and have bowed my head in prayer fro you and your family.I will keep you in my prayers.God bless and keep the faith.