Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

POPE PIMP'N the third,,,,LOL
Stephen
Old 04-22-2005, 11:33 PM
Tech Rookie

ROFL
Old 04-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Tech Adept

You know, since I read the other post this guy wrote about the Bible. I think this post was put here to try and irritate people. LOL doesn't he know Christians don't lose their sense of humour when they are saved.

Actually, not that I knew the old pope or anything, but he'd probably laugh at his car being modded.

Last edited by Stealthy Ninja; 04-23-2005 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Tech Adept

its probably not the time to make jokes like use ure commen sense..some people have no respect
Old 04-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

coming from a roman cathlic i think its kinda funny. no one is making fun of the pope jonh paul, just the car.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by hurley081182
coming from a roman cathlic i think its kinda funny. no one is making fun of the pope jonh paul, just the car.
Correct.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by sherman89
its probably not the time to make jokes like use ure commen sense..some people have no respect
Not only that look at the date and see it was well before the death of him.
Not only that but that car was quite cool....I would ride in that car any time....Maybe I can modify a TC body and a truck body to make one of those for my Yokomo SD....LOL
Stephen
Old 05-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Default .

For those true christians, I would take some time and study the roman catholic church. Once you do, you will see if it is truely a chuch of God or not. I started studying their church after I read that the pope said that Jesus is no longer needed for salvation. Once you study their teachings/doctrine and compare them to whats taught in the bible you will see for yourself. There was a time that the catholic church did not allow their followers to own a bible....I wonder why? Sorry for getting off topic, but the times are changing and as children of the Most High we must come together as one and walk in the light.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: .

Originally posted by Toodeep
For those true christians, I would take some time and study the roman catholic church. Once you do, you will see if it is truely a chuch of God or not. I started studying their church after I read that the pope said that Jesus is no longer needed for salvation. Once you study their teachings/doctrine and compare them to whats taught in the bible you will see for yourself. There was a time that the catholic church did not allow their followers to own a bible....I wonder why? Sorry for getting off topic, but the times are changing and as children of the Most High we must come together as one and walk in the light.

BAMM im down with that..
no offence well will probly offend you any way
how cna a senile old bloke who cant even breath on his own be gods representative
im not saying all catholics are wrong or trying to offend you guys i even in the last 3 weeks went on a catholic weekend away and a mass im just saying there are a few things AHEM saved by grace COUGH COUGH that are soo obviously biblicaly wrong
Old 05-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: .

Originally posted by Toodeep
It's true they have some strange teachings (worship Mary, Pope is never wrong etc.) but that's not to say they won't get into heaven...it is up to God to judge not us.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I agree Stealthy Ninja, but...

I am concerned that the belief in the book of Purgatory reduces Christ's sacrifice. You are saved by what Christ did alone. I'm afraid this is the sligh hand of deception by the ememy. This saddens me and I pray that G-d will bring truth to the Catholic Church.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: I agree Stealthy Ninja, but...

Originally posted by RCknight
I am concerned that the belief in the book of Purgatory reduces Christ's sacrifice. You are saved by what Christ did alone. I'm afraid this is the sligh hand of deception by the ememy. This saddens me and I pray that G-d will bring truth to the Catholic Church.
I fully agree,
My nephew is receiving his first communion this Saturday. He is my Name sake and I have to be there. I have told my sister that I do not agree with the Catholic Church's veiws and that I still love her and I would be there to support her and my nephew. She is also getting confirmed at her church very soon. I have had long talks to her and so has my very persasive wife, but to no avail.
She is dead set on doing this.....I guess the father really wants us to pray hard for them. SO I am and will continue to. I ask if you all would also pray for them.
Thank You All & GOD Bless,
Stephen
Old 05-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: I agree Stealthy Ninja, but...

Originally posted by RCknight

This is part the occultism (strong word, but it is true) which became mixed in the Catholic Church before the reformation.

Still it doesn't mean that they won't get into heaven. We are all deceived in different ways. The thing is, they may not get into heaven (I cannot tell, only God knows); especially if they have put faith in things other that the perfect sacrifice of Jesus (i.e. if they think that they can get to heaven by praying to Mary/saints and going to confessional, or even just being christened; but never accepting Jesus as their one and only Saviour.). This, I agree, is a very dangerous gamble. I don’t want to Catholic bash though, there are many true Christians in the Catholic faith, that really understand that Jesus “…is the way the truth and the life and nobody gets to the Father except though Him”. (John 14:6). If you have this basis of Salvation, the rest is just formality (so to speak) and that is why we shouldn’t argue too much about little things that don’t matter. The thing is when groups try to add or take away from the simple fact that Jesus is the only Way (i.e. Mormons) and therefore lose this simple truth in a web of lies and deception. That is the risk Catholics take.

Hope this hasn’t offended anyone (though the truth has a habit of doing that )

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.