Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
I could really use a helping hand here :) >

I could really use a helping hand here :)

I could really use a helping hand here :)

Old 02-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default I could really use a helping hand here :)

I know I dont post here very often but I do come here and read a fair bit. At any rate i have a favor to ask you all if you have a Facebook account and a free moment. Atomik RC is doing a give away for a free buggy. Ive made it to the final round with 2 other contestants. Im asking for your support in the contest and its really easy to do and only takes a second. I just need you to click on the link below (no its not spam or a virus or anything bad) and simply like my RC related pic. Thats it thats all i need. If you dont have a facebook account thats fine thats anyway but if you do please just take a moment and gimme a like. If you have 2 moments maybe even gimme a share

I came in number 3 in the first phase of the contest thats why Im reaching out to you guys even though I know you dont really know me. Any support is much appreciated and I really hope we can pull off a win here! Also, please note. if you like any other pictures in this photo album you may be giving my opponents votes as well. No offense to my fellow competitors but I really wanna win this RC!

Thanks for your time,
Greywolf74

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Old 02-14-2013, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

This is soooo close...If anyone hasnt liked this pic already please help a brutha out and if you would be so kind please share it with you friends and ask them if they can like and share! Thanks a million to those that have already helped me!