Request for prayer >

Request for prayer

Request for prayer

Old 04-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Request for prayer

Hi all,

I've been visiting this forum for a few months now. Its a nice place to come for like minded racers!!

My wife has the opportunity to serve on a missions trip to Haus Edelweiss in Vienna Austria. Haus Edelweiss teaches students from all over the world in how to be church leaders with many coming from communist and former communist countries.

Both my wife and I believe God is calling our family to do this. The reason this is tough is because it will put a financial strain on us. We will be paying for the trip ourselves as there are no funds available thru the church. My wife will be missing work without pay and I will be staying home with our son.

We have put this before the Lord and everything points to us doing this. My request is you pray for my family as we move forward with this, and I ask that you pray for the students she will be serving so that they can go back to the countries they came from and bless them with Gods word.

Fellow Racer in Christ
John
Old 04-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Will do. I pray everthing works out for you and your family.