Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Would you like to know the benefits of being a Christian? >

Would you like to know the benefits of being a Christian?

Would you like to know the benefits of being a Christian?

Old 02-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Old 02-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Too Funny

This thread is killing me...too funny.

I guess people find answers in strange places, but never thought to look for Jesus on RC TECH!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well hmm,, This should not be posted on a trade rc/car site..I think there a place for this and its not here...
Old 02-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I'll trade you a tricked out traxxas Hawk for it. LOL
Old 02-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 206 (100%+)

The toy cars, that we as men and boys play with only takes our minds off of how our lives really are. How many men in this forum are married and try to stay out of the house or busy with RC or anything else as much as they can. They do this because in there hearts they are unhappy and do not know how to deal with a woman that wants thier husbands attention. Life is not about toy cars.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Tech Regular

then why are you here? so youre saying youre unhappy?

there you go another all knowing christian, judging!

go ahead and condem my athiast butt to hell....lol...

btw im very happy with the mother of my child.....
Old 02-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default What

What the heck do you know about the rest of us. Maybe you feel that way dude, but not me and not most of the dudes around here.

We play with toy cars, just like I build custom bikes and cars, because we like tinkering and the fellowship of dudes like us that have fun.

Some people race, some do powerslides out in front of the house for the neighborhood kids...that is what R/C is all about.

Some of us do it to promote our spirituality, so take your crazy theories and shove them.

As for me, my home is my castle and my single favorite place on the planet. I would race at home if I could.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

dude, firstly, do not preach when you are not meant to be a preacher, 2ndly these are the kinda things we wanted to do when we were young and never had the chance to do so, thirdly you christians take off whatever you wanted from the ROMAN CATHOLIC BIBLE and preach what you want. ABUSE "Tongues" to brainwash all newcomers to the church. take your christianity and shove it up yours. people like you mention god this god that, have you ever notice that you have been abusing his name? that's breaking part of the 10 commandments. do you even know what you are saying? geez. GOD PLEASE HELP US AT THIS TIME OF NEED TO HAVE THIS DUDE REMOVED FROM THIS FUN FORUM!

HAHAHAHAA
Old 02-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

what a idiot we play with these cars to get away from our spouses or unhappy lives i for one try to race almost every weekend and my fiancee of 5 years goes with me . i know several guy's i race with that bring there spouses every chance they get i have even seen some of the ladies doing pit work on the cars and racing very competitively.. you may hate your life or wife or whatever but don't try to speak for the rest of us who lead happy lives MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Tech Adept

god doesn't like people being sad, you are making us sad, you should be condemned to hell.

P.S THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL!

=P
Old 02-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Tech Adept

sorry i forgotten 1 more thing. this is a sell/trade forum, are you trying to sell christianity? if so, please do not go to church, you are a disgrace to the community. i've noticed one thing about christians, they read the bible over and over, they PREACH what they read. the christians here in singapore always ask us Catholics "why do you pray to mary? or why do you like to see jesus christ on the cross? do you like to see him suffer?" these are a load of crap.

Last edited by MuSiK; 02-09-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 206 (100%+)

Did you all notice how you tried to explain how great your life is when I did not say you all were this way.

One thing that I have noticed about the internet is how people will say these things about God and they do not want him. But yet when they are asked to bow for prayer at a funeral or use money that reads IN GOD WE TRUST they are OK with it.

You forget all the signers of the Decleration of Independence were some form of a Christian. Our forfathers based this country stating WE TRUST IN GOD. Why do you think God has blessed our great country.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Tech Addict

how bout you people who dont like this thread ignore it. o well. and i dont think rc is a way to get away from a spouse. i am a sponsored driver. maybe not big but getting there. i tune motors for racing money. not to get away from my spuse. thats how u are dude. hahahha this thread is awsome.

jerry jerry jerry
Old 02-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Cain
Maybe you didn't notice but this is a RC For Sale / Trade board?

Lets keep it on topic.

Mods, do your stuff!
maybe there is an old r\c clip in that video...
LOL
Old 02-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

let me tell you something dude, we accept god, every religions' god, but have you ever thought of how holy a person can be at chruch but when he steps out, he's nothing but a pain in the ass?
i've seen christians and catholics do that. that's the reason why i never stepped into any church. christians made hymns turn into some concert. you claim music is the work of the devil, then i think you people are the followers of the devil, you condemn other sorts of music except hymns. what else do you do in your life besides reading the bible over and over day after day? life is short some people are terrifed about growing old, some of dying, that's life. jesus christ came to do what he had to do, god knew that it would have happened the way it did even before he sent his own son. if you are so holy, den live in the streets preaching the word of god, don't work, don't buy expensive stuff, don't eat out, pick up unwanted food. god said leave everything behind and follow me, well why don't you just do it?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.