Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Mobilizing all prayer warriors once again >

Mobilizing all prayer warriors once again

Mobilizing all prayer warriors once again

Old 01-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Mobilizing all prayer warriors once again

Please get in your prayer closets (or wherever you do that sort of thing) and earnestly pray for my sister Becky. For those of you who do not know, she has been suffering from episodes of gastroparesis (a disease highlighted by high levels of pain and inability to keep food down) which has arisen as a complication from her diabetes. Nurses cannot draw blood because her veins are too scarred, and I fear that she also is beginning to question God and people in her heightened state of emotional distress. Please pray that God can work a miracle in her life (since that is all we can look to at this point)
Old 01-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default My prayers are with you...

and your sister. My G-d's love and mercy overcome her pain.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

IM ALSO PRAYING FOR YOUR SISTER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Old 02-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

Ok boys, Im calling on all prayer warriors again (and I do ask that you continue praying for my sister but this is about someone different)

Before I mention my prayer request, let me say that I am in my first year running the campus radio station. Anyway...

Mary Unbehagen is a student at Liberty University (where I go to school). She is also the office manager at WWMC FM 90.9 "The Light" It came to my attention a few minutes ago that she has suffered from a collapsed lung and had to go into emergency surgery this morning. Please pray for Mary's healing and for her family and friends in what is a very trying time (she had a lung collapse last week as well)
Old 03-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Hey guys Im calling for you to pray once again. Terri Schiavo, the brain damaged woman in Florida at the center of a bitter legal dispute over the so called "right to die" and living wills, died today, 13 days after she was taken off of her feeding tube. Please pray for comfort for her family and pray that Terri was saved as well as her parents so that they can have the assurance that they will see her on teh other side of glory.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:51 PM

It is really sad what happened with Terri Schiavo. I went to the ACLJ site www.aclj.org and did what I could during her last days.

Please update us on your sister and mary.

Cmotif <><
Old 04-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Cmotif
It is really sad what happened with Terri Schiavo. I went to the ACLJ site www.aclj.org and did what I could during her last days.

Cmotif <><
My sis is back in the hospital, please pray for her

My friend Mary is doing better, and in fact, she is now engaged! Her boyfriend, who stayed with her almost every day when she was in the hospital, proposed on Tuesday, their 2 year anniversary of the day they started dating.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Cmotif

Cmotif <><
It's sad if she wasn't saved. All the time this was in the news all I could think and pray was that she was saved before going into her vegetative state or during it.

I personally think sometimes it is better for a Christian to die. I might be going against what some of you guys think here, but isn't using a feeding tube sort of delaying God's plan for her natural death? And if she is a Christian, it's much better that she died?

As Philippians 1:21 puts it:
"...to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain."

All this depends on her being a Christian though.

BTW I am not just a heartless person. I lost my dad to ongoing massive infection that was linked to a faulty valve in his heart (for him Philippians 1:21 was really true) and the 12 years later my Step-father (mothers second husband of 5 years) died from lung cancer he got through passive smoking (BTW his brother also has Lung Cancer and still smokes). The borther (Allen) has lasted over 2 years and is still alive, my step-father (Ken) lasted 8 months. The difference, Allen is NOT a Christian. I believe death is a reward for a saint and only a curse for the unbeliever.

Pray for Allen, that he will come to Christ so he when he dies he will gain not lose.

BTW trackdesigner71, get your sister to read JOB. Apparently people in need/pain/doubt get a lot out of it. I hope and pray she comes closer to God through her suffering.