Pray Boldly

Old 11-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Pray Boldly

Pray Boldly

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16

Telephone calls used to be routed by operators, manually connecting circuits at a switchboard--plugging and unplugging wires all day long to keep conversations going. Today, think how many millions of calls are handled by computerized routers every second of the day. Better yet, imagine how many countless prayer "calls" God receives every moment from all over the world.

It would be easy to be dissuaded from praying by thinking of our individual prayer requests getting lost amidst the millions God hears. Yet we are exhorted to "let [our] requests be made known to God" (Philippians 4:6), and to do so boldly (Hebrews 4:16). King David did (countless times in Psalms), and so did the apostle Paul--the same request three different times! (2 Corinthians 12:7-8) They didn't feel bad or guilty for continually asking God for help, nor should we. In fact, not to pray is to portray God as less than He is--a generous Father (Luke 11:11-13).

If you are in a stressful place today, stop now and tell God. Because ultimately He is the answer to our prayers, meeting with Him is the beginning of your answer.

Anxiety and prayer are more opposed to each other than fire and water.
J. A. Bengel

Good Morning my Brothers in Christ!!!!!

After a three year exit from the Sport of R/C, I have had a blessing from the Lord that will be allowing me to come back in a few sort months.

It brings great joy to my heart to see this section of the forums alive and well....how great is our God!!!!!!!!!

So as I get my cars and gear in order I hope to be able to have some conversations with you all about our faith in Him.

I have missed R/C.....I have missed the fellowship I had with Holy Rollers......it is great to see you guys and hopefully spend time in discussion.

God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><
Sean
Old 01-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Tech Regular

Welcome back. So where is K-Town?