Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
God always answers prayers >

God always answers prayers

God always answers prayers

Old 10-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Questions?? God always answers prayers

We talked about this in church last sunday. Does he always? Sometimes people think "no" but he does. He just might not answer you when you want. But he knows best. It doesnt always come how/when you want or think it should. Ive been born again, clean from D&A and living a much better life for over 2 years now and couldnt understand why I couldnt get ahead. I would get soooo angry thinking." What the hell" , "why cant I get a break", etc and I thought about letting my better lifestyle go. Then after a long wait God gave me a great job that I simply love. I had to wait, but while I waited I kept my faith and stayed strong. My father has now gave me back everything I lost and threw away in my prior life
Praise Him! He's an awsome God!
Old 10-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

SWEEET!!!! THANKS!

Some times God says YES, some times NO!!!

So far the NO out number the YES!

BUT looking back at what I asked for and got a NO, that was the right answer to what I asked for! :-)
Old 10-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Yea, just becouse we think we know whats best doesnt mean we do. God is omniscient. If we walk in faith and ask for his guidence he will lead us down the right path. I used to get so mad. Thinking I was getting a "pay back" Id guess youd say. Maybe he made me struggle a little as a lesson. Or possably to bare my cross for my sins. But I do have to say when I was on drugs, stealing, etc I was a good person at heart. It sounds wierd I know. But I would "steal from one and give to another" and even though I hurt people by taking or something I have never physically hurt anyone. Does this make sense? If I did something wrong I would walk around sick to my stomic for days. I always had a conscience, My mother who is a strong faithful christain and tried to raise me as such always thought the devil and God struggled for my soul. Which I think might be true. Through all the bad I was kept alive! So many friends died and went to prison. I should have ended up with one or both. But Im here and well. Its amazing. I can honestly say that almost every prayer I prayed has been granted. God has always been there for me. Its truely amazing.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

Everybody on this planet has been somewhere else besides serving the Lord at one time or another but always remember, We serve an awesome Lord God Almighty who is ALWAYS with us,will never forsake us, loves us enough to forgive us our sins on a daily basis (if we ask Him) then cast them into a bottomless pit of forgetfulness, send His One and Only Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for us, be with us all the days of our lives. And finally, YES He does indeed answer prayer!
Old 10-25-2011, 06:38 AM
Tech Adept

please lord release thou dex408 this week
Old 10-25-2011, 01:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

God's timing is always perfect.

His timing just doesn't always match up with our (selfish) desired timelines.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
God's timing is always perfect.

His timing just doesn't always match up with our (selfish) desired timelines.
Amen.

I have learned over the last year and I am still very young in my walk but God used my struggles to strengthen my Faith. He did not answer my prayers on my timeline and at the time it was the worst point in my life. He did deliver me from it all and now I look at it as the best point in my life because it was the beginning of my journey with Christ.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Tech Master

Default PRAYER REQUEST

I've been ptaying about this and instead of sitting on my pew waiting for the Lord to open a door I thought I'd try here. The Lord has been gracious to me and given me the idea to write a book,so I've just finished writing my 1st book ever entitled, "The Valley of the Hills" and need a proofreader and/or suggestions how to get it ready to publish. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bowl806 View Post
I've been ptaying about this and instead of sitting on my pew waiting for the Lord to open a door I thought I'd try here. The Lord has been gracious to me and given me the idea to write a book,so I've just finished writing my 1st book ever entitled, "The Valley of the Hills" and need a proofreader and/or suggestions how to get it ready to publish. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm NOT a proofreader OR know how to get a book ready to publish!

What I do know, is how to READ a book!!!

I'm wanting to read this as soon as it's ready!

Last edited by tmail55; 02-16-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

tmail55 and anybody else interested: I'm sure it would be enjoyable reading; a bit of truth,suspense,curiosity,a bit of humor, imagination, and based somewhat on facts.