Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Team Holy Rollers >

Team Holy Rollers

Like Tree1Likes

Team Holy Rollers

Old 11-23-2004, 04:32 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I would like to know more about this Christian Poker club. I have never heard of that before.

I used to be on staff with a Christian Skateboarding club in Portland Oregon that had 250 skaters a week show up at it.

We run fishing and bicycling outreaches at our church. I will probably try to put together some hunting trips as well.

Our RC club at church is doing really well. I am expecting that we will grow a lot this next year.

Cmotif
Old 11-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Red
Tech Apprentice

Hey my name is Cory Lucas and I'm up here in Oregon. We have just started a new track here, and think that it is going to be a great ministry opp. Let me know what I can do. If you want to see what we are doing go to the search button and type Red Frog, that's our name.
Tks
Old 11-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default How do I join...

this organization?
Old 11-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

ME Too!!!
Old 11-29-2004, 09:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

ooops Its [email protected]
Old 11-29-2004, 07:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

This is great! The Lord has laid a desire on my heart to use R/C as a vessel for ministry for about a year now. Sign me up!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 06:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: New TEAM Starting

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie

1) You must believe that Jesus is GOD
Everything looks great except the problem I have with your #1 rule which looks to be leaving out the trinity: Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. >Matthew 28:19< There is much more supporting scripture than that, but that one says it all. If that wasn't the intention, then I apologize. Just want the record to reflect the truth to all who read this thread. Jesus IS my Lord and Savior, but there is still God the Father and the Holy Spirit who was left as our comforter when Jesus ascended to heaven. Without the Holy Ghost working in you, there is no power. This isn't to start an argument as I won't participate in those. Just read ALL THE WORD for yourselves and let God show you the way. Blessings to all! < P.S. Your idea for the team is a wonderful idea! Take care
Old 12-01-2004, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: New TEAM Starting

Originally posted by nitrotruckn
Everything looks great except the problem I have with your #1 rule which looks to be leaving out the trinity: Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. >Matthew 28:19< There is much more supporting scripture than that, but that one says it all. If that wasn't the intention, then I apologize. Just want the record to reflect the truth to all who read this thread. Jesus IS my Lord and Savior, but there is still God the Father and the Holy Spirit who was left as our comforter when Jesus ascended to heaven. Without the Holy Ghost working in you, there is no power. This isn't to start an argument as I won't participate in those. Just read ALL THE WORD for yourselves and let God show you the way. Blessings to all! < P.S. Your idea for the team is a wonderful idea! Take care
AMEN
I have since changed the wording to also refect the Holy Trinity as this brother was knid enough to point out.
It is great to have accountability.
Thanks,
Stephen
Old 12-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would love to join team Holy Rollers!
Old 12-01-2004, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Welp, forgot to read the 1st page
I would love to join the club for the one and only God!!
1)Yes Sir
2)Thanks Jesus
3)Praise the Lord
4)It is hard to do, but i have and will continue to
5)Trying my best
6)Fo sho, doing some stuff for christmas

Thanks for this great opportunity and it will be another great way to spread the word.
Matthew
[email protected]

PM sent
Old 12-02-2004, 05:58 AM
Tech Adept

Default THANKS.......

A big thanks to Stephen for not taking my comments offensively. It's nice when someone on the net actually receives a wholehearted comment as it was intended. Count me in as a team member as well. Hope you all have a great weekend! P.S. I just purchased "The Gospel Of John" dvd set and can't wait to view it. The clips I've seen look fabulous! <
Old 12-02-2004, 02:51 PM

So what all are you guys running?

Where are you racing?

As for me, I have a XXXS with Monster Horse Power stock motor, hi-tec digital servo, Hi-tex HFX speed control and Hi-tec Lynx 3D FM radio.

I race exclusively at the Weed Berean Radio Control Racing Club at our church in Weed, Northernmost California.

We also have Mini-z cars to race when the snow is too deep outside. We have been using this for an outreach since May. I previously ran a Christian RC club in Merced, California for two years.

Things have been going well, and we have received som excellent donations from individuals and also Titus Hobbies and Team Losi.

We have gospel tracts that we have made up special for RC racers and I would be willing to share those if people want to PM me. Thanks.

Cmotif
Old 12-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Right now I am racing serveral
First is
Yokomo MR-4TC SD SSG with the Rayspeed chassis Upgrade
second is
Yokomo MR-4TC MD 12th scale Touring car
Thrid
Kyosho Kanai 3
forth
AE RC10T4
fifth
AE RC18T
sixth, seventh & eigth
Kyosho Mini Z. MR-01 (x2) one stock one hoped up & MR-02 fully hoped up.
These are what I run regularly.
I am thinking of selling two of my MiniZ's though.
Too hard to run three of them.
Have a great day guys,
Also the rest of th eequipment I run in each car is listed in my Signature.
I love this HOBBY.
Stephen
Old 12-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

I am not a Christian, but I feel that this is a great and nobel idea that you have shooky. I hope that it helps many wayward racers but also important, is that you will bring good people into the hobby. We need more good Christians at the track to model good behavior both on and off the track. Good luck with this venture. I hope to hear more about it.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:01 PM

Thumbs up Count me in

YES,
Jesus is GOD

Jesus Died for my sins.

He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.

I will proclaim Jesus as my savior

Grace and Peace

[email protected]

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.