Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Team Holy Rollers >

Team Holy Rollers

Like Tree1Likes

Team Holy Rollers

Old 01-19-2013, 11:30 AM
  #2836  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (6)
 
trackdesigner71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 5,613
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Absolutely tmail...God is good all the time and all the time God is good...can I get an amen up in here?
trackdesigner71 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 05:34 PM
  #2837  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (88)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,068
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Amen brother!
MUDVAYNE is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:00 PM
  #2838  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (61)
 
tmail55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TN Mountains!!
Posts: 3,300
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Amen, And AMEN AND AMEN!!!
tmail55 is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:27 AM
  #2839  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 375
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Updates

Congrats to trackdesign21 as for my update I have just been sitting around the house flipping channels with my leg elevated, head back down to Indy tomorrow to have the surgeon remove my stitches. Have not been having much pain but do have quite a bit of swelling. My 11yo granddaughter has stepped up and started taking care of the chickens and rabbits, my wife has been doing a great job of putting up with me and taking good care of me. I got out Thursday for the first time to get some work done to my wifes car and stopped by the office and got a very warm reception. Praise God for the financial blessing we have had as we are up to date on our bills and have a little savings to help get us through this. I am missing my rc time but maybe I needed the break to refocus on what is truly important.
hunternaf is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:10 PM
  #2840  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stockton, Ca
Posts: 1,480
Default

How awesome it is to see/read positive responses and how the Lord works in peoples' lives! Speaking of miraculous things, we had Carman at our church today giving a positive sermon and awesome music! The only song not played was,"The Champion" but he did point out the fact that as Christians, WE ARE ALL WINNERS.
bowl806 is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 04:49 PM
  #2841  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (61)
 
tmail55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TN Mountains!!
Posts: 3,300
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bowl806
How awesome it is to see/read positive responses and how the Lord works in peoples' lives! Speaking of miraculous things, we had Carman at our church today giving a positive sermon and awesome music! The only song not played was,"The Champion" but he did point out the fact that as Christians, WE ARE ALL WINNERS.
10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tmail55 is offline  
Old 01-21-2013, 07:52 PM
  #2842  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 375
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Went back to Indy today for the first follow up and the surgeon seemed pleased got my stitches out cast off and just a splint to wear except for sleeping, showering, and during therapy, still no wt bearing until after the next checkup in another 4 - 6 wks. Thank God for smart dr's, my wifes good care, and good healing
hunternaf is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 04:58 AM
  #2843  
Moderator
iTrader: (20)
 
bds81175's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Litchfield, Minnesota
Posts: 2,745
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Good to hear Gary. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Times like these help us to realize how awesome our mates are. And my kids pretty much rock too. We're praying for a quick recovery for you.
bds81175 is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 10:36 AM
  #2844  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Default Team Holy Rollers

Hi Guys I would like to stand up and be counted as a beliver,and join the team,
we don,t have many tracks In Ireland but I try my best to share the good news
its good to find out that other belivers around the world are doing the same thing
God Bless,Hughgo
hughgo is offline  
Old 01-27-2013, 05:05 PM
  #2845  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (61)
 
tmail55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TN Mountains!!
Posts: 3,300
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hughgo
Hi Guys I would like to stand up and be counted as a beliver,and join the team,
we don,t have many tracks In Ireland but I try my best to share the good news
its good to find out that other belivers around the world are doing the same thing
God Bless,Hughgo
To become a member of TEAM HOLY ROLLERS you have to agree to a few simple proclamations.

1) You must believe that Jesus is GOD and is part of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son & Holy Spirit).
2) That Jesus Died for our sins.
3) and that once Jesus was dead that He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
4) That you will proclaim your beliefs when asked about them.
5) That your life reflects Christ (or at least you are trying to reflect Christ)
6) That when someone is in need and you have. That you will help with the kind of love that He has shown you.

===

If you can answer YES to the above 6 questions, PM me your name and address.
tmail55 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 02:52 PM
  #2846  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (88)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,068
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Everyone, I'm afraid I'm in need of some more prayer right now. This morning at work it felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. After calling on one of my customers, who is a certified E.M.T., he advised me to get to the emergency room ASAP! So, after going home to meet my wife there, we drove to the E.R. where I was promptly escorted via a wheelchair to a room. Long story short, they found out I had went into A-Fib and had to knock me out and shock my heart back into rythm. I go see a cartiologist next week. Thanks and God Bless!

Ken
MUDVAYNE is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:09 PM
  #2847  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stockton, Ca
Posts: 1,480
Default

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
Everyone, I'm afraid I'm in need of some more prayer right now. This morning at work it felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. After calling on one of my customers, who is a certified E.M.T., he advised me to get to the emergency room ASAP! So, after going home to meet my wife there, we drove to the E.R. where I was promptly escorted via a wheelchair to a room. Long story short, they found out I had went into A-Fib and had to knock me out and shock my heart back into rythm. I go see a cartiologist next week. Thanks and God Bless!

Ken
Lord,
Without knowing the entire situation of why this brother has been affected by health challenges,we stand in unison with our healer, Jesus Christ to pray at this time for this brother that You would provide strength and comfort for his wife, friends, and all who are associated with this brother. Lord, we pray that this is merely an attack from the enemy who is "upset" for having brother Ken stand up for You. The enemy knows You, our Lord, is stronger and will give this brother strength to defeat the enemy's tactics. Let Ken keep his eyes on Jesus and the power in the Word.
We pray you give brother Ken the strength to walk right into the enemy's camp and take back what satan is stealing from him. Father, send your ministering angels unto him to reassure him You are with him and those he loves during this challenge. In Jesus' name.
bowl806 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:25 PM
  #2848  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (61)
 
tmail55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TN Mountains!!
Posts: 3,300
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bowl806
Lord,
Without knowing the entire situation of why this brother has been affected by health challenges,we stand in unison with our healer, Jesus Christ to pray at this time for this brother that You would provide strength and comfort for his wife, friends, and all who are associated with this brother. Lord, we pray that this is merely an attack from the enemy who is "upset" for having brother Ken stand up for You. The enemy knows You, our Lord, is stronger and will give this brother strength to defeat the enemy's tactics. Let Ken keep his eyes on Jesus and the power in the Word.
We pray you give brother Ken the strength to walk right into the enemy's camp and take back what satan is stealing from him. Father, send your ministering angels unto him to reassure him You are with him and those he loves during this challenge. In Jesus' name.
Amen and Amen!!
tmail55 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:59 PM
  #2849  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 149
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bowl806
Lord,
Without knowing the entire situation of why this brother has been affected by health challenges,we stand in unison with our healer, Jesus Christ to pray at this time for this brother that You would provide strength and comfort for his wife, friends, and all who are associated with this brother. Lord, we pray that this is merely an attack from the enemy who is "upset" for having brother Ken stand up for You. The enemy knows You, our Lord, is stronger and will give this brother strength to defeat the enemy's tactics. Let Ken keep his eyes on Jesus and the power in the Word.
We pray you give brother Ken the strength to walk right into the enemy's camp and take back what satan is stealing from him. Father, send your ministering angels unto him to reassure him You are with him and those he loves during this challenge. In Jesus' name.

Agreeing in Jesus name!!
handicrawler is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 04:49 AM
  #2850  
Moderator
iTrader: (20)
 
bds81175's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Litchfield, Minnesota
Posts: 2,745
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Yikes! Prayers from our family to yours. Bowl...beautiful prayer.
bds81175 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.