Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
World Ends This Saturday >

World Ends This Saturday

World Ends This Saturday

Old 05-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default World Ends This Saturday

SO ive been hearing a lot about this Harold Camping guy, and at first i was very interested in what was going around about May 21st, I am a Believer and love the Lord, but something got my attention when doing some research about this guy, and no its not about his failed prediction about 1994, its was about for 20 years or so from 1970 to 1994 or something that no one was saved. That is just something in all my years of being a Believer that I dont believe the Lord would do.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The guy is a complete nut case.

I'll bump this thread on Sunday
Old 05-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'm not even very knowledgable about the Bible but I know it pretty much clearly states that no man, not even Jesus himself will know when God decides to enact the rapture.

So apparently they are saying a huge earthquake will hit tomorrow, but instead of th earth itself causing the quake, it will Jesus himself coming to earth. Anyone know what time this is all going down? I got stuff to do tomorrow and want to plan around it.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Not my words, his....

and Jesus says..in Mark 13: 32-37

The Day and Hour Unknown
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[e]! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”

A little theology for everyone for when he really does come back.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Legend

Title all wrong , nut case stated the rapture begins tonight , the end is not till Oct ...
Old 05-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Bring it on- I've got my relationship with Jesus!
Old 05-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

648 and still here!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Was wondering IF he had the wrong time zone!!!!

No! He's just wrong...........
Old 05-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Addict

Still here!!!

So i guess a volcano erupted in iceland or something like at 6:45 pm
Old 05-23-2011, 02:05 PM

Trader Rating: 151 (99%+)

This whole prediction thing by Camping irritated me for a while, but the more I think about it, the more I kinda like it in some ways!---stay with me here...lol.

This Harold guy has some pretty wacko beliefs, obviously, and this isn't the first time he has shown his ignorance and arrogance in regards to predicting something the Bible clealy states many times that we (humans) will never know. And once again, this isn't the first time Harold was wrong!...lol.

BUT! As I have dealt with the frustration of the secular media lumping ALL Christians into the same category as this looneybin, I then realized that this is nothing more than another opportunity for God to use the secular media to show EVERYONE that He is still running the show, and that His promises in the Bible ALWAYS hold true---every time---no exceptions.

So once again, God used the foolishness of man, and the secular media, to bring Himself Glory! AND---it served the world yet ANOTHER reminder that we have to filter everything THROUGH the Bible and what it says. NOT filter the Bible through what everyone else wants to say and believe.

Perfect!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING View Post
This whole prediction thing by Camping irritated me for a while, but the more I think about it, the more I kinda like it in some ways!---stay with me here...lol.

This Harold guy has some pretty wacko beliefs, obviously, and this isn't the first time he has shown his ignorance and arrogance in regards to predicting something the Bible clealy states many times that we (humans) will never know. And once again, this isn't the first time Harold was wrong!...lol.

BUT! As I have dealt with the frustration of the secular media lumping ALL Christians into the same category as this looneybin, I then realized that this is nothing more than another opportunity for God to use the secular media to show EVERYONE that He is still running the show, and that His promises in the Bible ALWAYS hold true---every time---no exceptions.

So once again, God used the foolishness of man, and the secular media, to bring Himself Glory! AND---it served the world yet ANOTHER reminder that we have to filter everything THROUGH the Bible and what it says. NOT filter the Bible through what everyone else wants to say and believe.

Perfect!!!

Perfect
Old 05-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Old 05-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Now the guy says october is the month its going to happen. I dont understand why he thinks he knows something that God has said wont be known by any man. Im not sure how he gets people to believe he is right either? He cant prove it with the bible, thats for sure.

Regardless, whenever Jesus decides to come, me and my family are ready, and thats all that matters
Old 05-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hakmazter View Post

Old 05-25-2011, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Default WRONG!

Thats what I told everyone at work! God tells us it will come like a thief in the night. No one can forsee or predict the end! So..IMO if someone says it will end on this day and time it wont! It will happin any day but that day. God is never wrong! But like posted above. I dont fear the end. I welcome it! I will rejoice the day my Father takes me home. Im a baptized believer and have full faith in the lord and talk to him daily. My daughter is still a child. Jesus loves the children so they will all be saved. But she has more faith than most. Shes asked several times to be baptized. But at 7 years old I want her to wait till she's fully aware of what she's doing and thats shes doing it for all the right reasons.