R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Racers 4 Christ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ-26/)
-   -   Jesus Birthday (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ/464565-jesus-birthday.html)

mopar70 12-25-2010 05:09 AM

Jesus Birthday

Merry Christmas Everyone!:nod::smile:

Sein 12-25-2010 09:35 AM

Happy Jesus day :sweat::sweat:

CAL-BOY-GIXXER 12-25-2010 11:17 AM

Absolutely! Happy Birthday!

WYLDTHING 12-25-2010 04:46 PM

Indeed......Merry Christmas to all! :nod:

bowl806 12-25-2010 09:48 PM

For me this day had mixed emotions: 1st and utmost Praise,honor,and glory for the birth of our Lord and Savior and 2ndly; my Mother passed away the day before Christmas. I'm a middle aged guy but it's still affecting my spirit and I know she is at peace with the Lord. Sadly enough I am merely a human with frailties and somewhat have feelings like the Lord God had when His Son was hanging on the cross. Thanks Brad and RCTech for allowing me to vent my feelings during this season. God is stronger! Hoping and praying the Lord brought some joy to each and every member that reads this page. In Christ, Eric

mopar70 12-26-2010 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by bowl806 (Post 8391253)
For me this day had mixed emotions: 1st and utmost Praise,honor,and glory for the birth of our Lord and Savior and 2ndly; my Mother passed away the day before Christmas. I'm a middle aged guy but it's still affecting my spirit and I know she is at peace with the Lord. Sadly enough I am merely a human with frailties and somewhat have feelings like the Lord God had when His Son was hanging on the cross. Thanks Brad and RCTech for allowing me to vent my feelings during this season. God is stronger! Hoping and praying the Lord brought some joy to each and every member that reads this page. In Christ, Eric

Praying for you and your family

bowl806 12-27-2010 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by mopar70 (Post 8393624)
Praying for you and your family

Thank you; Just trying to keep strong in the Lord and believing it'll be all right.

WYLDTHING 12-28-2010 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by bowl806 (Post 8391253)

If I am the Brad you are referring to, Eric, then no need to thank me. We're just fellow servants on here with a passion for sharing Christ's love and teaching.

My wife and I had a pretty rough Christmas, too. Like most of you here, we are trying hard to remain grateful for what the Lord has given us, but sometimes the circumstances work overtime on me and I lose focus of the gifts the Giver has provided for us, and I get down about it. I know God has a plan for our lives, just trying to wait patiently till He is ready to reveal it.

God is awesome, but He has waaaayyy more patience than I do!...lol. :nod:

Ghostrider86 12-29-2010 12:03 PM

IT was a Merry Christmas indeed

Christmas started early for my family, Wednesday night(before Christmas) at Church my mother (60 years of age) accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior for the first time in her Adult life. My amazing wife led my Mom through the salvation prayer just before communion.

Christmas Day the wife and I headed up to Asheville NC to see the Biltmore for Christmas. We got stuck up there for 3 days in 1.5 foot of snow
Since we were stuck there we made our way over to the Grove Park and enjoyed 6 hours in their world class spa!

I feel like a new man!

Eric, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for you and your families continued healing.:nod:

bowl806 12-30-2010 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ghostrider86 (Post 8406250)
Christmas started early for my family, Wednesday night(before Christmas) at Church my mother (60 years of age) accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior for the first time in her Adult life. My amazing wife led my Mom through the salvation prayer just before communion.

Christmas Day the wife and I headed up to Asheville NC to see the Biltmore for Christmas. We got stuck up there for 3 days in 1.5 foot of snow
Since we were stuck there we made our way over to the Grove Park and enjoyed 6 hours in their world class spa!

I feel like a new man!

Eric, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for you and your families continued healing.:nod:

Thank you for your encouragement for I know I'll be needing it! My wife has been walking with me during this "situation" and I am so thankful the Lord has us cross paths. What a blessing for you to have your Mom come to Christ! Now you have the mission to teach her about the glorious blessings that are to come in her life. I bet that is a tremedous relief for you knowing Mom will be in heaven instead of being in "the other place." Thanks again for the prayer support!

0124vctd 12-30-2010 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by bowl806 (Post 8410074)
Thank you for your encouragement for I know I'll be needing it! My wife has been walking with me during this "situation" and I am so thankful the Lord has us cross paths. What a blessing for you to have your Mom come to Christ! Now you have the mission to teach her about the glorious blessings that are to come in her life. I bet that is a tremedous relief for you knowing Mom will be in heaven instead of being in "the other place." Thanks again for the prayer support!

Our prayers go out to you and your family.