R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Racers 4 Christ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ-26/)
-   -   Prayer Request. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ/459773-prayer-request.html)

dmusgrave 12-08-2010 09:16 AM

Prayer Request.

Guys I hate to do it, but if you have a minute could you please say a prayer for me?

My situation has gotten really bad, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel at this point. Please pray that I can see an end to this.

I know God is using this rough time to bring me closer to Him, and I know the end result of everything I'm going through right now will be what is His will. I'm doing my best to stay positive, but it's a struggle at times.

bowl806 12-08-2010 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by dmusgrave (Post 8314581)
Guys I hate to do it, but if you have a minute could you please say a prayer for me?

My situation has gotten really bad, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel at this point. Please pray that I can see an end to this.

I know God is using this rough time to bring me closer to Him, and I know the end result of everything I'm going through right now will be what is His will. I'm doing my best to stay positive, but it's a struggle at times.

Hang in there brother and don't give the enemy the satisfaction! The Lord feels your pain just as He has the stripes on His back and is always there for comfort.

WYLDTHING 12-10-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by dmusgrave (Post 8314581)

Mr. Musgrave;

I think I can relate, Sir. And I agree that I also know He is using it to draw me closer to Him, but it's not easy, is it? And doesn't always feel too good. :(

I don't know you or your situation, but I have said the same words from time to time lately about the "light at the end of the tunnel".

I keep remembering this---One of the greatest Pastors of our era, Adrian Rogers, once said--"Character is like film, it's best developed in the dark".

Stay strong my brother! When the feelings of despair hit me, I know satan is on the attack, and knowing that I can only think of one thing at a time, I pick up the Bible and start reading. My mind is incable of listening to and concentrating on satan's whispers, and reading God's word at the same time.

I think it's ironic that DEspair, DEpression, DElusion and DEath all have DE to start the word, and so does DEvil---which is EVIL with a D. They all come from satan, and are not what God wants our lives to have or reflect.

I'll be praying for you, Sir! You CAN do it! God loves you too much to let you give up now! :nod:

God Bless!
Brad

Kings Kid 12-11-2010 05:29 PM

in our weakness, he is strong!

WYLDTHING 12-13-2010 09:34 AM

Hey Mr Musgrave;

Just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing. Still thinking about and praying for you!

God Bless!
Brad

dmusgrave 12-13-2010 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING (Post 8336625)
Hey Mr Musgrave;

Just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing. Still thinking about and praying for you!

God Bless!
Brad

Brad, thanks, I'm hanging in there. Waiting for better!

WYLDTHING 12-14-2010 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by dmusgrave (Post 8336876)
Brad, thanks, I'm hanging in there. Waiting for better!

Atta boy---you can do it! :nod:

The Christmas season is always tough when things aren't going as well as we would like. Stay strong!

God Bless you Sir!
Brad

Revolauncher 12-14-2010 02:21 PM

Ps. 23:4,
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Ps. 23:4
He is with us!!!! Kept in His hand, under His wings. -be prayin' for you.
Brian

bowl806 12-14-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING (Post 8342699)
Atta boy---you can do it! :nod:

The Christmas season is always tough when things aren't going as well as we would like. Stay strong!

God Bless you Sir!
Brad

...and that makes my spirit so sad. The season is SUPPOSED to be full of joy and a new hope yet it seems as though this season brings memories of lost loved ones, cash crisis, relationship issues, a a host of other things the enemy brings upon us to take our joy and rejoicing away from giving praise, honor, and glory to our Savior. To all my Christian Brothers and Sisters I pray we keep in our mind and spirit, "Our God is Stronger." We can overcome any challenge set in our path if we grow in the Word and keep our eyes on Jesus.

dmusgrave 12-16-2010 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by bowl806 (Post 8342920)
...and that makes my spirit so sad. The season is SUPPOSED to be full of joy and a new hope yet it seems as though this season brings memories of lost loved ones, cash crisis, relationship issues, a a host of other things the enemy brings upon us to take our joy and rejoicing away from giving praise, honor, and glory to our Savior. To all my Christian Brothers and Sisters I pray we keep in our mind and spirit, "Our God is Stronger." We can overcome any challenge set in our path if we grow in the Word and keep our eyes on Jesus.

I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth, but I know God's will will be done, and I know my Daddy wants the best for me!

Nothing is impossible with God.

WYLDTHING 12-16-2010 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by dmusgrave (Post 8351152)
I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth, but I know God's will will be done, and I know my Daddy wants the best for me!

Nothing is impossible with God.

Be strong, and stay in the word to keep your strength up!

We know the Refiner's fire can be very hot, but the end result is pure silver! And we know the Refiner never leaves the 'silver' unattended, and He knows it's ready when He can see His image in it.

Will continue to pray for you my Brother! You CAN make it through!!!! :nod:

Brad

theemr.roboto 12-16-2010 11:19 AM

Don't really know what you are going through but these words have always helped me.

2 Corinthians 12:9

Your Brother in Christ with love,

dmusgrave 12-16-2010 03:34 PM

Thank you guys.

ljcfarm 03-24-2011 11:46 PM

Prayer request

Hey fellow christian racers this is the 1st i ever posted on hear. but i am in a crossroad and confused and frustrated. i been praying for the lords guidance on what he wants me to do. i been contemplating on doing different things as in opening up my own business and ect. i want to do his will and trying to find my cup of tea. i would like to open a hobby shop and off road track. but being in a wheelchair and had a job then got laid off and on disability which i am very thankful for but that somehow if its the lords will for me to do this that i can come up with the financial part of it. i just been looking toward him and handing everything to him. i scraped at the bottom of the barrel and if it takes me to do that to open a hobby shop and and race track thats what i would do if need be. R/C is one thing i really enjoy doing and i am in photography so hopefully i can combine them both in someway that you for the prayers and God Bless
Sincerely Got Arms?

fireman158 03-25-2011 08:06 AM

ljcfarm,
Brother I am praying for the guidance you need. 5 years ago my FATHER led me to a new career after doing the same thing for 20 years, it was a struggle and a long road and people told me this isn't what your suppose to do. If this was GODS plan it would have been a smooth road. Problem was I was trying to control where I wanted to be. But once I gave up the control to my FATHER it went a lot smoother and he received all the GLORY.
So brother keep your focus on HIM and give HIM all the glory no matter how it turns out.Because he knows what is best for us.

Rusty