reply to Pooh2

Old 11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default reply to Pooh2

As I read through the threads you started, I felt led to respond. I don't know why God doesn't heal amputee's but I do know that he heals drug addicts. When Jesus was in his home town he didn't heal many because of their lack of faith. (when you read the bible I'm sure you came accross that scripture)
A man with a testimony will allways have more belief than a man with an opinion. The Brothers on the other threads have the testimony of a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus. Much like Saul encountered on the road to Damascus. In that encounter, they accepted him as Lord, and he placed apart of himself within them. Hence, They have a testimony that can only be fully understood through their experience. I believe in heaven and hell because God says there are these places. I have also personally experienced death (thru a heart attack) and it took several minutes to bring me back. During that time I didn't see a light or anything like that, but experienced God's presence in a mighty way! There was much chaos around me(in the emergency room) but I had total comfort and peace. In another situation with a very close relative who didn't have a relationship with the Lord had a very bad experience while "dead" and ended up turning their life over to the Lord. You can never understand what these who are in him have or what God has for you until you except who he is and why he came. And as in galatians 6:7,Do not be deceived, God will not be mocked,we will reap what we sow.
Be Blessed!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

King kid, you have a p.m.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Pooh, you have a pm also.
Be Blessed!