Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
IF GOD IS REAL,HOW COME GOD DON'T HEAL AMPUTEES? >

IF GOD IS REAL,HOW COME GOD DON'T HEAL AMPUTEES?

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Default IF GOD IS REAL,HOW COME GOD DON'T HEAL AMPUTEES?

I'd like to hear some guys thoughts.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

You could google "God amputees why" Probably end up with a bunch of drivel that is anti-God anyways.

Right now we are discussing a book called the dream giver. It is ok reading, but basically the topic is more along the lines of sometimes your dream isn't necessarily going to be exactly what you want and how important the journey is to getting to where you want to or need to be.

For example, when Moses and almost 2,000,000 Israelites left Egypt to go to the promised land (parting of the sea, etc...) Technically they were 200 miles away. It took them 40 years to get there. Typical man walking can go about 5 miles per hour so doing the math, should have been less than a month, but they wandered and wandered on a journey and there was a reason for it. Many wanted to go back and be slaves again, etc.....

Maybe simply enough, it could be to appreciate heaven more when you get there? Who knows, but either way, there are a lot of interesting and intelligent things in the bible.

The older I get, the more appreciative I am of Glenn Beck's reference to Thomas Jefferson's comment. I question several things on a daily basis.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hakmazter View Post
You could google "God amputees why" Probably end up with a bunch of drivel that is anti-God anyways.

Right now we are discussing a book called the dream giver. It is ok reading, but basically the topic is more along the lines of sometimes your dream isn't necessarily going to be exactly what you want and how important the journey is to getting to where you want to or need to be.

For example, when Moses and almost 2,000,000 Israelites left Egypt to go to the promised land (parting of the sea, etc...) Technically they were 200 miles away. It took them 40 years to get there. Typical man walking can go about 5 miles per hour so doing the math, should have been less than a month, but they wandered and wandered on a journey and there was a reason for it. Many wanted to go back and be slaves again, etc.....

Maybe simply enough, it could be to appreciate heaven more when you get there? Who knows, but either way, there are a lot of interesting and intelligent things in the bible.

The older I get, the more appreciative I am of Glenn Beck's reference to Thomas Jefferson's comment. I question several things on a daily basis.
I asked that cause I don't believe in god. The Moses story is just that. I would like the believers to give good reason for what is obvious.

Thank you for taking the time out to post that. If you can, can you put it in your own words? Thanks.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 369 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
I asked that cause I don't believe in god. The Moses story is just that. I would like the believers to give good reason for what is obvious.

Thank you for taking the time out to post that. If you can, can you put it in your own words? Thanks.
Ok Satan, now I know what you are doing.......This is an rc /family oriented site that deals with the activity of both kids and adults playing with toy cars.If you wish to recruit members to keep you company in hell ,I suggest you visit the Democratic National Convention- Most of those guys do your dirty work anyway and belong down there with you.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:06 AM

Trader Rating: 151 (99%+)

Okay, here's the deal, Pooh. This is the Jesus part of the forum. RcTech was nice enough to give us Christians this awesome place on their site to come and talk about God in a positive light, and we enjoy that. If you want to join us in here to talk about Jesus in a positive way, and ask questions about Him and how to know Him better, that is great! However, if all you are wanting to do is come in here with your foolishness and 'bash' Jesus and Christians, or try and push your beliefs off on everyone else, then you are not welcome here. There are plenty of places where you can do that, but not here.

Remember, YOU came in here. WE didn't chase you down to push our beliefs down your throat like you are trying to do with us. Your so-called 'education' means nothing to us, and once you have aired your beliefs and we have addressed them according to the Bible, then we don't need to continue to hear the same things over and over while you try and prove your 'education'.

If it continues, I will start deleting your posts and ask that you be banned from this area of the site. Fair enough? Good.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Brad
Old 10-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The Word teaches us to stand firm in the power of the Lord and to study to show thyself approved unto God-not man. Get thee behind me Satan!

I am so thankful I/we can share the blessings of the Lord that He has bestowed on those who believe in the power of His name, and look forward towards what is to come. When the Lord takes me home I might ask Him some of these questions but I highly doubt it since I will be basking in His glory forever and ever. Thank you Jesus for giving your life to save mine!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

I did.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

===

That's a good question but a hard question to answer fully. Why, be cause, I'm not God.

You have the same power to ask him as I do, so ask him.

He will answer in his time, cause he believes in you even though you don't believe in him.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 AM

I deleted your last post, Pooh. Again, we are NOT here to argue, or debate to the point where we are saying the same things over and over. We listened to you, and then answered your questions respectfully, according to what the Bible says, and that wasn't good enough for you. So you continue to insult, and try and shove your beliefs down our throats---even with your last post that I deleted.

We want you to find the Lord as your Savior, but the Bible tells us not to engage in foolish debates, and that's what it had become with you here.

Thanks, Brad
Old 10-18-2010, 09:37 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING View Post
I deleted your last post, Pooh. Again, we are NOT here to argue, or debate to the point where we are saying the same things over and over. We listened to you, and then answered your questions respectfully, according to what the Bible says, and that wasn't good enough for you. So you continue to insult, and try and shove your beliefs down our throats---even with your last post that I deleted.

We want you to find the Lord as your Savior, but the Bible tells us not to engage in foolish debates, and that's what it had become with you here.

Thanks, Brad
Brad if Pooh continues just say the word and he will be gone from RCTech.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Brad if Pooh continues just say the word and he will be gone from RCTech.
Thank you, Marcos. We hope it doesn't have come to that, though.

Brad
Old 10-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

"If" shows doubt; I should've caught that right off. God, in fact, is alive and real! We are all amputees ie: everyone has something that hinders our growth and development and that is why it is so important to have Jesus as our Lord and Savior to go to as a mediator. well, duh-
Old 10-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for showing me all the love you guys have in your hearts. (I have found none) I'm done posting here.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:10 AM

Thanks for showing me all the love you guys have in your hearts. (I have found none) I'm done posting here.
We gave you love and you refused it, just like you are doing with God.

Don't try and blame God, or us here, for your poor choices...
Old 10-18-2010, 11:12 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

I'm done posting here.

thats great news , thats your best post so far!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service