R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Racers 4 Christ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ-26/)
-   -   Please pray for my Wife (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ/391038-please-pray-my-wife.html)

SPN 04-20-2010 07:52 AM

Please pray for my Wife

Hello All!

This is my first time posting in this thread and hope to continue to post here more often.

Please pray for my Wife as she's starting to go into labor with our third child. We have a five year old boy, a two year old girl, and we're expecting another girl.

Thanks for taking the time to read and pray

Blessings,
Carey

Tree 04-20-2010 01:52 PM

we will definitley lift you, your wife, and children up in prayer. God Bless.

WYLDTHING 04-20-2010 07:48 PM

Hi Carey;

I hope all is well with the delivery. Will be praying for a healthy child and safe recovery for your wife.

God Bless!
Brad

hakmazter 04-21-2010 07:15 AM

So is it a boy or girl?

SPN 04-23-2010 10:32 AM

Our baby is here!

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers!

On April 20, 2010 at 8:08pm our third child and daughter Nadia Rayne Howard was born at a healthy 9lbs 11oz. She was 21.5" long at birth. My wife Leah and Nadia are both doing great! I'm shocked at how well my wife is doing.

Thank you all once again!

We've been very blessed to have a very loving and supportive community. :nod:

Carey

HPI Havoc 04-23-2010 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by SPN (Post 7310056)

On April 20, 2010 at 8:08pm our third child and daughter Nadia Rayne Howard was born at a healthy 9lbs 11oz. She was 21.5" long at birth. My wife Leah and Nadia are both doing great! I'm shocked at how well my wife is doing.

Carey

Congrats!

WYLDTHING 04-23-2010 11:47 AM

Carey

9 pounds 11 ounces?!??!?!?!? WOW!!! that's a BIG little girl!!...lol.

I'm so glad that your wife and child are doing great...what a blessing for all!!!

Congrats to you and your family, again! :nod:

God Bless!
Brad

*1speedy 04-23-2010 09:43 PM

Carey

I agree, God has blessed you and for his Glory she will be a great Woman of God.

I myself have a son that is 16 and a great blessing & when I read your post this scripture just stood out in my memory so I thought I would share it even though I am sure you have read but well worth repeating.

Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

I trust this Scripture for my son and comforts me when I see him acting not as I would like.

God Bless....

Ghostrider86 04-26-2010 08:07 AM

Carey

Awesome! Thats great to hear! I am excited for you and your family!

Wow, thats a healthy girl, you sure she wasn't in the oven for 2 years? :eek:

Keep posting brother God is with you!