2010 season

Old 03-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default 2010 season

I just noticed this forum on rctech - very cool. Ok, so I have a request if you have a moment to spare.

For a couple years I have been working on the website pitstophobbies.net and I supported the racing scene at the track. Last year was very difficult - we had been rained out more than 1/2 the time, the attitudes around the track were horrible and the year went down as the worst ever. I stuck with my work on the website because I feel like the place has got real potential. This year the owner and I have been working on putting together an ecommerce site which I'm hoping to release in a few days.

Could you please pray that the new version we're bringing out is a success? I have poured tons of my energy and time on it in addition to my full time job and raising a family of six. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2010, 08:31 AM

Trader Rating: 151 (99%+)

Hey Steve;

Thanks for stopping in!

I'll be praying for God's blessing on your work and life!!!

Hopefully this year will be better in several ways. We had some of the same issues around here last year with the rainy weather, and the economy putting several racers on the shelf, too. Best wishes with your new site and upcoming season!! Keep us posted...

God Bless!
Brad
Old 03-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Steve View Post
I just noticed this forum on rctech - very cool. Ok, so I have a request if you have a moment to spare.

For a couple years I have been working on the website pitstophobbies.net and I supported the racing scene at the track. Last year was very difficult - we had been rained out more than 1/2 the time, the attitudes around the track were horrible and the year went down as the worst ever. I stuck with my work on the website because I feel like the place has got real potential. This year the owner and I have been working on putting together an ecommerce site which I'm hoping to release in a few days.

Could you please pray that the new version we're bringing out is a success? I have poured tons of my energy and time on it in addition to my full time job and raising a family of six. Thanks!
Absolutely brother! Goodness, 6 kids! Man your wife must be happy! My fiance' agreed to let me have a motorcycle if we could adopt 3 more kids! LOL She is quite the negotiator! She even offered to let me get the bike first! HAHAHAH WOW . Gotta love women(and men) who have a passion for kids!

I hope it doesn't rain AS much this year. Hopefully God has made the point that Global warming is a farce. We can get back to hot sunny summers!

I will pray for you brother, and support your site in any way i can!

PS- Go for the MP9, send me your RC8
Old 03-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for your responses guys!

On a good note, our church is doing really well right now, I couldn't be more happy with the outreach and direction it's going! Having a stable church to go to year after year makes all the difference in the world! In a few months my wife will be heading down south on a short term mission through our church - exciting stuff coming this summer!
Old 03-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

RC Steve,

I don't normaly do this BUT

I checked and your not a Team Holy Roller member!

You can become a member of TEAM HOLY ROLLERS if you can agree to these few simple proclamations.
1) You must believe that Jesus is GOD and is part of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son & Holy Spirit).
2) That Jesus Died for our sins.
3) and that once Jesus was dead that He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
4) That you will proclaim your beliefs when asked about them.
5) That your life reflects Christ (or at least you are tring to reflect Christ)
6) That when someone is in need and you have. That you will help with the kind of love that He has shown you.

NOT being a THR member will NOT keep us from praying for you or anyone with a need of any kind.

===

Update us when the web site is operating.