Search
Like Tree7Likes

Pics of Christian-Themed RC Bodies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Let me see what I can come up with this weekend. Are you looking for vinyl or paint masks?
Old 05-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

vinyl. definiatly vinyl. lol. Much easier and lasts longer. See what you can come up with. thanks
Old 07-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Hi Guys

I owe my health and everything that is good in my life to the lord and I am proud to wear these shirts and these stickers on my cars.

Its a tough time in history to be a believer but I know where my heart is.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Christian-Themed RC Bodies-913170256_np2fe-l.jpg   Pics of Christian-Themed RC Bodies-792901584_cckbk-m.jpg   Pics of Christian-Themed RC Bodies-684110974_qjkvn-m.jpg  
Old 07-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyP
Hi Guys

I owe my health and everything that is good in my life to the lord and I am proud to wear these shirts and these stickers on my cars.

Its a tough time in history to be a believer but I know where my heart is.
Very nice Casey, Glad to know we have support in the pro ranks!

There is a Christian RC club called Team Holy Rollers incase you haven't heard of it.
I am a member and run the sticker on my truck!

I had these custom made, the ones from Tmail55 are smaller and will fit on your chassis.

The official club sticker
Old 07-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

The THR mask was done by MUDVAYNE

Flames and rattle can paint by me.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

hello everyone. I am new to rctech and i stumbled on this forum. Is there any way i could get some decals, paint masks, vinyls, etc. to represent my savior?
Old 08-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcpro31
hello everyone. I am new to rctech and i stumbled on this forum. Is there any way i could get some decals, paint masks, vinyls, etc. to represent my savior?
Well you are in the process of joining the club THR! thats a good start. you will get a couple of stickers for your vehicle!

Mudvayne has THR paint masks for cost. Hit him up!

WElcome to THR!
Old 08-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Tech Rookie

hello to everyone from the land of oz. Its been quite a few years since i have graced this forum with my prescence, and im glad to be back.
after reading peoples thoughts on this thread, there are a few points i would like to bring up for discussion.......
1- be aware, that, when we put symbols demonstrating that we are followers of Christ, we then put everything we are on display. This includes our actions, behaviours, and more importantly, our reactions. ive raced rc's for many years, and i know how frustrating it can be sometimes. by putting these symbols and declarations of faith on our cars, we up the anti for the amount of responsibility we carry.

2- The people that get offended about our faith have probably come into contact with people that say they are Christian, but act in "not so Jesus like" ways. We all have met these people. But what we need to do is to let them know that we dont want to preach at them, but that we are there to stand with them when their life gets tough, an ear to listen, and sometimes a shoulder to cry on. i dont preach, (until now) but by my actions will people know i follow Christ.

3- We also have to be careful we dont add these symbols to prove that we are cooler or better than anyone else. Cause we're not. We have just found answers that we were looking for.

Any thoughts on these.......?
ps. im just about to buy and paint a new shell for a 1/10 electric on road. Any ideas on what i should put on it?????
Old 08-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

i agree, all three and i have something to add about 1, I am 13, and whenever christmas comes around my peers always get excited about getting presents and food, etc. they ask me what i am getting and i ask them, well, what are you doing to celebrate jesus's birth? and they say, " Well i am getting presents and eating food." and i say, do you even go to church christmas eve or morning? and everytime except twice, the answer was NO. And they call themselves christians? i know a few kids that celebrate every holiday just to get more presents, whats up with that???
Old 08-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Krafcik

Everything in this country doesn't have to be pc and to not offend people. if you don't like it, go somewhere else.
Now there is my kind of thinking......I too am sick of this meely mouth, weenie whiney, time out instead of a good ole spanking, society that we live in today. Imagine what our grandparents or their parents would think of how we go about codling and catering to anyone who doesn't think or act the way we do.

Stand up for what you believe in and don't let spineless friends steer you into a place where you know you should not be.

It's not always easy to do what's right but It's always right to do what's right......

If I want to display a cross on my body's or a fish on my shirt because I believe in what Jesus did on the cross for me. (which is nothing in comparison) And to remind me that I am not of this world, only in it, I'm going to do it. So what if it sets me apart from the norm or puts me under a micro scope.

God calls us to be different and to be a light for him in a dark world. I for one could never be perfect and fall much too short of what is commanded of me, but because of gods grace and jesus blood I am saved. Now is not the time to be closet believers.....or christians in name only.

(sorry preaching to the choir)
Old 08-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyP
Now there is my kind of thinking......I too am sick of this meely mouth, weenie whiney, time out instead of a good ole spanking, society that we live in today. Imagine what our grandparents or their parents would think of how we go about codling and catering to anyone who doesn't think or act the way we do.

Stand up for what you believe in and don't let spineless friends steer you into a place where you know you should not be.

It's not always easy to do what's right but It's always right to do what's right......

If I want to display a cross on my body's or a fish on my shirt because I believe in what Jesus did on the cross for me. (which is nothing in comparison) And to remind me that I am not of this world, only in it, I'm going to do it. So what if it sets me apart from the norm or puts me under a micro scope.

God calls us to be different and to be a light for him in a dark world. I for one could never be perfect and fall much too short of what is commanded of me, but because of gods grace and jesus blood I am saved. Now is not the time to be closet believers.....or christians in name only.

(sorry preaching to the choir)
Hey, sometimes we ALL need a reminder, if for nothing else, so we don't become complacent.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by jfd152
Old 09-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

jfd152

SWEEET body design!!!!

Did notice no THR stickers :-(
Old 09-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile

caseyp thank you for your words. was thinking what you said
when i got to your post it was like you was reading my mind.
amen praise JESUS forever.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

This is so awesome!! I love seeing everyone standing up for Christ!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.