Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
Need Prayers?  Come here! >

Need Prayers? Come here!

Need Prayers? Come here!

Old 10-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Need Prayers? Come here!

Guys I thought I would start a Prayer Thread.
Well if you put it here we can all go here to help pray for you.

First one I want to add is one I posted on the Team Holy Rollers thread.

Dear LORD my GOD,
Thank you for allowing us to have the time on this earth with such a great man as Stephen. Thank you for giving him YOUR spirit that he shared with so many of us. Please LORD, grant his family your love and protection in this their time of need. Draw them close to YOU and ease their pain. Grant, us who called him friend to tell his story so that others can see the greatness that YOU have bestowed on the ones that you have saved.
We ask this through the HEAVENLY FATHER.
AMEN!

See you Shookie.
Bless you, and your family.

Sean Colburn
<><
Old 10-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey there. Great idea! Worry about nothing, pray about everything without ceasing!

I would appreciate all prayers as my mother has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Please pray for her as well as me and the rest of her family.

Father in heaven, please bless these people and reward their willingness to share Your Love and Truth. Lord I thank you for giving me so much more than I deserve, and I ask you to give me the strenght to continue to endure and follow You. Lead me to give where i can and act how you would. I pray this in Jesus Name, Amen
Old 10-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Tech Adept

Dear LORD,
Please be with "smokwagn" and his family. If it is YOUR will that his mother is to join you, please look to her with favor and bring her home to YOU with peace in her heart and trust in YOUR will. Please grant his family the peace and knowledge that she will be safe and happy home with YOU.
We pray this in YOUR name.
AMEN!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Dear LORD,
I ask that you be with my new good friend Ken, as he goes out into the work place for an interview today. Please grant him the strength and calm, that he needs to succeed in this task. Be with him LORD to guide his way in this tough and nerve racking experience.
In YOUR name,
AMEN!!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello Fellows.

Edited -- Added nothing and didn't make sense.

Last edited by Cmotif; 12-07-2008 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Guys,
I'm here with tears in my eyes reading this forum section...
I'm asking that you guys pray for me and my family.
I'm a born again christian and come from a strong Christian family, though I have strayed away from the Lord in the past years. Church had become a place for peoples personal politics and agendas in our area and not a means of worship and learning of the Lord.

I'm married to a great Jewish woman and have a beautiful 5 year old son who has just started his racing career this past season. R/C has proved to be a catalyst to bring our nuclear family closer together.

My requests are that you pray for us to find a good church in our area and that my wife and son accept Jesus as their savior. My family is also experiencing some difficulties now as my Uncle has been layed off and forced to take a job welding steel trusses. Although the Lord provided this job for him there are many health risks welding on Iron beams coated in oil.

My wife and I have been involved in the r/c racing scene since before we were married and continue to help out local tracks and enjoy our time with fellow racers. R/C racers are truly a rare breed and are some of the greatest people in the world.

I feel the Spirit calling me to use R/C as my way of ministering but I just don't feel that my faith is as strong as it should be to be ministering to others at this point.

Rick
Old 12-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by yeeharacing View Post
Guys,
I'm here with tears in my eyes reading this forum section...
I'm asking that you guys pray for me and my family.
I'm a born again christian and come from a strong Christian family, though I have strayed away from the Lord in the past years. Church had become a place for peoples personal politics and agendas in our area and not a means of worship and learning of the Lord.

I'm married to a great Jewish woman and have a beautiful 5 year old son who has just started his racing career this past season. R/C has proved to be a catalyst to bring our nuclear family closer together.

My requests are that you pray for us to find a good church in our area and that my wife and son accept Jesus as their savior. My family is also experiencing some difficulties now as my Uncle has been layed off and forced to take a job welding steel trusses. Although the Lord provided this job for him there are many health risks welding on Iron beams coated in oil.

My wife and I have been involved in the r/c racing scene since before we were married and continue to help out local tracks and enjoy our time with fellow racers. R/C racers are truly a rare breed and are some of the greatest people in the world.

I feel the Spirit calling me to use R/C as my way of ministering but I just don't feel that my faith is as strong as it should be to be ministering to others at this point.

Rick
You sir are in my prayers! Come visit the THR thread. One right about this one.

And if you need some good boosting of your faith go here.

www.dontblamejesus.com

And listen to the Podcasts.

Welcome home my friend.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

Sean
<><
Old 12-31-2008, 01:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by yeeharacing View Post
Guys,
Church had become a place for peoples personal politics
Rick
this is so true

i pray that church will have no politics and everyone will go church happily
is kind of sad to hear people leaving the church and ministry and people carrying black faces around in church
Old 01-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Good news is God is a God of joy. Try being "that guy or girl" in church that talks to everyone. My family has begun going out of our way to say hello to as many of those we do not know, and those we do. Dont let the church get you down. Get on some Christ Crack and let HIM get you up!!! He gives us joy that's unspeakable!

I do feel the pain in church politics, but WE with HIM can revolutionize the "church". Revival starts with one!

Just my conviction, I get sick of my church friends being hum drum about their walk so we figure why not go the extreme other way. So many pissy people, we are the passionate people. God Bless and remember we serve a Savior who can sympathize with all our weaknesses, HE knows I have so many! Heb 4:14-16!

Please pray for my sermon this Sunday, that the message from the Word would be Heard! Also my wife's health as of late has been iffy. Stomach issues, and some psoriasis. Its a painful skin condition. Thanks Brothers and Sisters
Old 01-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks for the prayers. Sunday went well, and racing Friday went great as well. Please continue to pray that my ministry focus can remain constant and that more people can be involved in running the race nights. Thanks
Old 01-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys,

im new to RC and even newer to this forum but i was really surprised to see this thread. it feels really good to see people who i share a common interest with who are also Christians and aren't ashamed of it. I really appreciate it.
I would like to request your prayers right now because i'm at a crossroad in my life. I'll be graduating from college this march and i honestly still don't know my direction and my calling. i'm sorry if this may seem rather selfish because its about me but honestly i feel very lost at times. after school i want to take a break for a while to pray for what career path i should take. i'm really into cars and it has been my dream to work my way up in the car industry (i live in the Philippines so the situation isn't that bad) or should i take the plunge and be an entrepreneur? should i take the risk or should i play it safe? should i just find a job and not dwell on it and let fate take its course? i still don't know if this is what the Lord wants for me, or will the opportunities that i will encounter be gifts from the Lord or tests of my character...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Angry its abought time the pay it forwerd

Last edited by Cmotif; 06-16-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Language
Old 06-23-2009, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

I was wondering if you guys could pray for me? I am being faced with homeless in a week, I AM SCARED. I don't know what to do. There are so many thing going on in my life right now i really don't know how to handle them. I cant find a job and the town dosen't have shelter i don't know where i am going to sleep when this happens. I am using a friends computer right now. Mine got shut off. My life is FALLING apart at the seams faster then i can fix them. I don't know what to do.

Thank you Schuyler.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Tech Regular

Schuyler, Hang in there man. Just never give up. If there is a position you want at a place of business then go there every 2 weeks and ask if they are hiring for any positions. That will show that you really want the job. Talk to your family and see what you can do. Ask if you can do house work to work off what you would owe. I am praying for you man.
Jeff
Originally Posted by calrosse View Post
I was wondering if you guys could pray for me? I am being faced with homeless in a week, I AM SCARED. I don't know what to do. There are so many thing going on in my life right now i really don't know how to handle them. I cant find a job and the town dosen't have shelter i don't know where i am going to sleep when this happens. I am using a friends computer right now. Mine got shut off. My life is FALLING apart at the seams faster then i can fix them. I don't know what to do.

Thank you Schuyler.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks Jeff, I really appreciate what you said. I have no family, all my family lives very far away. So i am on my own, but today is better. I feel better today. Still haven't found work yet. But god will guide me to where i need to be to get a job. I just have to believe in him.

Thank you very much jeff.

Schuyler...............

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service