Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > R/C Racers 4 Christ
1/18 scale Racing and Pulling at our Church >

1/18 scale Racing and Pulling at our Church

1/18 scale Racing and Pulling at our Church

Old 05-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/18 scale Racing and Pulling at our Church

Hey guys how is everyone ? So this is the BIG question would you race in a 1/18scale Monster truck class if available?
Well I have a new vison that is a huge light at the tunnel and Im foucisng on it like a bullseye!! This is what i'm looking at .
I am in the works of building a sled for just 1/18 scale so I'm in search of some photos for measurement sizes . I am also going to hold Monster truck races just for the 1/18th scale Just like we do for the 1/10 and 1/8 th scale trucks . Classes can be broken down like this
Racing side by side 4x4

dual motors
Single motors
Brushless
Pulling 4x4

Dual motors
Single motors
Brushless
Racing 2x4

Dual motors
single motors
brushless
pulling 2x4

dual motors
single motors
brushless
Then Freestyle
So you can see we can do all the same events like our bigger brothers just indoors or in the dirt . But Im leaning towards the A/C and Heat For we can run Rain /Snow/ Sleet Or whatever .
This is what i'm doing I am working with big brother and big sisters of Virginia and the Foster kids in transit . I am going to have around 5-10 club trucks to use for these kids / adults . I have got full permisson from my church to do anything I want on the property so I have free realm !!!! The Name of the Group is going to be R/C Racers 4 Christ.
So if you have any old trucks that are laying around and wouldnt mind donateing them to a great cause this would be greatly helpfull. My wallet can only go so far before the wife is going to kill me !!lol
Thanks guys and gals
BigBrett
Attached Thumbnails 1/18 scale Racing and Pulling at our Church-losi-ram-getting-air.jpg