R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Racers 4 Christ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ-26/)
-   -   Any Adventists out there? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ/167146-any-adventists-out-there.html)

stickman310 06-08-2007 12:40 AM

Any Adventists out there?

Hi, I'm an Adventist. I also have a passion for RC. It would be great to hook up with other adventists that also love RC. So if there are any out there post up and post where you are from and what cars you have :D

Mr. Shookie 06-08-2007 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by stickman310 (Post 3379979)
Hi, I'm an Adventist. I also have a passion for RC. It would be great to hook up with other adventists that also love RC. So if there are any out there post up and post where you are from and what cars you have :D

I may not go by your denomination, you are welcome to join in Team Holy Rollers. I read your website and your fundimental beliefs do not conflict with mine or what we stand for.
Just go under New Team Starting and read post one. If you feel you are also not in conflict with the items that are listed you are welcome to join.
-Shookie <><
We are just believers in Christ, no doctrinal issues we all belief the same fundimentally and all believe we are part of the Body of Christ.

Cmotif 06-09-2007 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by stickman310 (Post 3379979)

I would say just come join us.

In the town that I am in, there is a 7th day adventist church as well. But their pastor has shared between 3 other churches.

So when there is a funeral or get together or whatever it seems that their pastor can't get here for some of those, so when I am there, in their fellowship hall, I am asked to give the blessing for the food.

My congregation and their congregation are close.

We have a lot of denominations represented and have gotten along very well.

Cmotif <><

DKB 06-10-2007 03:12 AM

Welcome Bro

Hey mate welcome... I go to Christian City Church Bunbury, best described as a faith church...
My neighbours are Adventists, two of my old boss's are Adventists, my wife's cousin and her husband are as well... I have been to the Adventist church and have seriously started to look in to the Sabbath and other issues your church preaches on... I also watch 3ABN and Hope regularly... I like to watch Doug Bachelor...
I am of the opinion that if the fundamentals are ok then we can all share our revelation of the word thus bringing better over all understanding of the word to the church...
As for racing Iam a bit busy for it at the moment but Iam sure things will improve soon...

stickman310 06-11-2007 04:09 AM

Hi! Thanks guys for the welcome :)

It's good to see you all know about the Adventist Church and even know adventists.

If I join, do decals get send for free with free postage? I dont know if I would be able to pay for it, thats all...

Mr. Shookie 06-11-2007 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by stickman310 (Post 3387515)
Hi! Thanks guys for the welcome :)

It's good to see you all know about the Adventist Church and even know adventists.

If I join, do decals get send for free with free postage? I dont know if I would be able to pay for it, thats all...

Yea the decals will be free,
I am currently undergoing Chemo Theropy and soon to be given a Bone Marrow Transplant in the next couple of months (the Lord willing) so I haven't been able to really keep up. My decal guy has taken a short break from R/C design but promissed that about the same time I recover he should be back up to full speed and can cover any decal needs for the Team.
I am sorry it will take so long for decals but I can email you the logo if you want to print out a little less quality ones on decal paper.

If you are interested in joining please PM me your information so I can add you to the team roster. Once I have more decals I will ship them out to you ASAP.

If you have any prayer request please feel free to post them up here or on the Team threat.
Thanks,
-Shookie <><

scapbell7 06-22-2007 08:07 PM

Mr. Shookie or any one that can reply. If you want or can email me a copy of your logo I can print up some decals for you and send them to you. I cant promise you any specific colors but I have a plotter, that I did race cars and misc. vynil work on the side but have really slowed down. I just use it for personal use now and when friends call me for something. I would be glad to do some up for you with some of my spare vynil.

By the way I am a Christian. I would like to join the team and run the decals as well. If you would like I can pm you my email address.