Search

Prayer Requests & Answers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2001, 09:13 PM
JB
Tech Regular

Exclamation

Well, first a little background if I may, I had a good friend, Brian, that moved out here (Ca.) and back in high school, last year after he became fed up with multiple things decided to go back to live with his mother again. We occasionally chatted on AIM and a couple weeks ago he told me he'll be leaving there to Georgia on Wednesday, this week, today. 'Why?'. Ends up he joined the Army and is going off to be trained there. Bootcamp, Air school, and Ranger school. He will be training to be a Ranger in the army, for 4 years. I hope he will be okay through all of what may come his way through this time and I just ask for some prayers in his behalf.

And...
Originally posted by summerglow
as opposed to a Mechanical Engineering major
, funny thing, thats what im gonna go for at CalPoly in hopes.

Thank You
Old 10-18-2001, 07:33 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

We will pray for Brian. Is he a believer? I would encourage him to make friends right away with the Chaplain.

Cmotif
Old 10-18-2001, 11:04 AM
JB
Tech Regular

I really dont know.. However it would be in best wishes that he is though in aspecially such a situation as this or when he may be activated to duty. And to tell the honest truth im not much of a church goer myself however im *not* a non believer and while reading the history of the thread it sounds like Im close to Bosscat's position. Just havent been rasied going much. Dont ask in particular, I dont know really why. Im still a youngun' to a majority of people out there, I just turned 19, Brian I believe is just near a year younger. I had a friend last year of HS that was what you may want to consider a well, a very much Christain Christian. Words nearly cant describe him in that sense but a few that could was that he was very nice and kind to anybody, anybody. After grad he was apparently going to southern Ca to a Christian school to be a youth counselor or some sort of thing like that. I am conviced he will do very well. I'll finally cut my post at this point, i write a lot
God bless you people
Old 10-19-2001, 12:06 AM
Tech Regular

Hey JB,

welcome to the post... or have you been on this board before (I am quite a newbie here still).

If you have any questions, whether about RC or Christianity or both, you can post 'em here. I just gradded out of HS myself.

dugrant153
Old 10-19-2001, 05:11 PM

Default Dugrant---Did your youth pastor get my information package?

I sent it a week ago and wanted to know if you have recieved it yet. Thanks,

Cmotif
Old 10-19-2001, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

Have to check with my pastor. He's away for the week. I'll check back, k?

dugrant153
Old 11-15-2001, 04:17 PM
Regional Moderator

Smile

Woo HOO God is great

praise God that the women have been released from the talaban after being captive for like 3 months!!!

Those women were accused of sharing the gospel, they got guts, thank God they have been saved.
Old 11-16-2001, 06:55 AM

That is awesome that those women got released. I had been praying for them on the day of their release.

Pray for our house to sell.

Cmotif
Old 07-05-2002, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Let's revive this thread!

I wanna set out a prayer request for all Christians. Pray that we will not be afraid to LIVE Christ in our lives!
Old 07-06-2002, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Cool Hi everyone! it,s been awhile ....

This is the first time I've seen this prayer portion on this thread! For some reason my computer never had access to it before, so I read it from the start. It's actually quite a time line, pre and post 9-11 and all.
As one of the older brothers on this thread, one thing it did remind me of was how hard the process of growing up can be. Theres so much more temptation and in-your-face attacks from saten than when I grew up. I just wanted to encourage you guys to perservere and hang in there!!!
Draw the moral line high...and hold your ground. Remember that the maker of the universe specifically chose you and has a great work that he wants to accomplish.
To the guys in the military: HooYaa! Purpose to live for Jesus each morning....
To the guys in school: Live you life for him, though they may verbally hack you...there lives are still being touched!
To the guy in England: Loss of family is tough (I lost my mom) Hold tight to the positive memories and their positive impressions on your life!
Old 07-08-2002, 09:56 AM

Would appreciate prayer for the Jr. High and High School retreat that I am doing with my students from New Life Korean Presbyterian Church July 23-26. We are going to Rockaway Beach, Oregon. I am bringing along my My Mini-Z cars to race there.

Pray that it would go well, be safe and that the students would grow in their love for Jesus Christ.

Thanks,

Cmotif
Old 09-30-2002, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

This technically should be considered a prayer and a praise. I rededicated my life to the Lord on September 2, 2002. I just want everybody to pray that God works in my heart as to what he wants me to do for the rest of my life, and to help me to have a closer, more intimate relationship with him. Also, that he be able to use my track designing talent for his glory.

Last edited by trackdesigner71; 10-02-2002 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-01-2002, 04:35 PM

Cool. Will do that. What classes are you taking?

Hmmm, Hey maybe you can help me. Can you come up with some cool sample tracks that would be good for church parking lots? I am working on a project at Multnomah Biblical Seminary for getting RC clubs started in Churches, and the more cool stuff that I can put together, the more likely churches would come on board.

Cmotif
Old 10-02-2002, 08:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Cmotif
Cool. Will do that. What classes are you taking?

Hmmm, Hey maybe you can help me. Can you come up with some cool sample tracks that would be good for church parking lots? I am working on a project at Multnomah Biblical Seminary for getting RC clubs started in Churches, and the more cool stuff that I can put together, the more likely churches would come on board.

Cmotif <

Will do cmotif. Just send me a SASE at:

BJ Williams
Box 22053
Liberty University
Lynchburg, VA 24502

I will send it back to you with a few designs in it (when I do send you some designs, make sure to make a copy of them and send the originals back to me
Old 10-02-2002, 06:45 PM
Tech Champion

I have another prayer request. I interviewed for a head swim coaching job at a HS here in Lynchburg. I just ask that you all pray along with me that if theis job is a part of God's will for my life, that I have favor in the eyes of the interviewers and that If I should get this job, that I have a reliable mode of daily transportation to and from practices and meets and such. This prayer request is right along with the one abotu my small business possibility in RC track design

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.