Hi everyone! New Member >

Hi everyone! New Member

Hi everyone! New Member

Old 06-03-2006, 05:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hi everyone! New Member

Wow.

Been racing r/c offroad for about a year and just found this forum. Maybe this thread can be used for welcoming new Brothers/Sisters in Christ as we stumble in (as the Lord leads us here)

I can say that being involved in this "Hobby" CAN be fruitfull in spreading the Gospel to the lost. I believe there are many Christians among the r/c enthusiasts... but like me, they have found it difficult to witness to others because of the extremely fast pace of the racing structure.

Well, it is possible. So far, the Lord has blessed me with the privilage of leading one fellow r/c racer to Him. It may seem like a small thing to lead only one to the Lord, but think about it.... if You were the only person someone was able to lead to the Lord in their entire lifetime...

Jesus died for us as a whole, and more importantly as individuals. So do not be discouraged if it seems like your witnessing is reaching very few, or maybe even just one person.

That one person could have been You, or I.

I hope to meet some of you out on the race circuit (circus ?) some time, so if we happen to cross paths, say hello!

Jesus said: "Peace I leave with you. Not as the World gives do I give unto you".

avdub, Jerry Hayes http://rcVisions.net
Old 06-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Jerry,

It was a pressure to met another Brother in the Lord yesterday.
Great racing...I just wish I had a better Main......Oh well I came for fun and fun I had.

Anytime we can witness the Love the Jesus showed us it always a treat.
Yesterday I encuraged the lunch cart lady who shared with me some troubles she was having. I was blessed to give her the WORD to help her focus more toward HIM who can calm all trials in this life.

I just blessed to have shared.
I hope to race again with you soon.
Take Care & GOD Bless,
-Shookie
Old 06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes, a pleasure meeting you too. It was amazing that we met the same day I found the website here

hotrod hobbies is a great place to race.

See you out there.

Jerry