R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Racers 4 Christ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ-26/)
-   -   EMBASSY RACEWAY (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-racers-4-christ/111619-embassy-raceway.html)

Kings Kid 04-25-2006 03:26 PM

EMBASSY RACEWAY

Hi Saints,

A year ago I took the idea of a statium style rc track to my pastor on our church property and he said yes. since we've built it and have a group of bashers and racers come twice a week to play and race. All who have been coming to this point are unbelievers and we are showing them the love of christ while praying for doors to open to lead them to Jesus. Our season this year starts May 1st (mondays are our practice day) and we're planning on having on having racing on saturday afternoons. I bring ths to you all as this is an awesome opportunity for witness to the unsaved. I'm also asking for prayer in this first, for the souls of our racing comrades, and second, for my wife and myself to remain strong and faithful to Jesus and open to opportunities for sharing the gospel.
Saints, I invite any of you that are close enough to come and join us at Michiana Christian Embassy @ 1922 E Main st Niles Michigan 49120
be Blessed.... Kingkid :nod:

tmail55 05-03-2006 07:35 PM

"statium rc track"

Have any track/racing pictures to share?

Web site?

SWEET in Jesus name!

Kings Kid 05-17-2006 07:13 PM

I,ll take some this weekend, Be blessed :nod:

Kings Kid 06-03-2006 06:34 PM

EMBASSY RACEWAY

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,
Sorry I took so long to get some pics out, I had some problems with picture sizing but I think I have it. :o

Kings Kid 06-03-2006 07:19 PM

5 Attachment(s)
here's a few more :nod:

Trainwreck!!!!! 04-30-2008 06:28 PM

R/C Racers 4 Christ

Kings Kids man this is just awsome brother !!!!! I would love to do something along the lines of this at my church for our kids. I think they would love it! Can I get some information from you about how you started this up at your church? It would be awesome to get what ever you could pass my way. If you have a minute tomorrow, give me a call on my cell phone. I look forward to hearing from you. Brett Johnson 757-593-0514 :)

Kelleyj 01-31-2019 07:43 PM

Still going?

Is this track still in operation and are you still doing the practice days and races? I just started getting back into the hobby to help further strengthen my bond with my boys and give them an Avenue away from video games.
we are a Christian family and i love this idea!
my youngest goes to church with us regularly but sadly my 13 year old has lost interest since there is not much for his age at church and this might give him the Avenue he needs to get back into chasing God

hunternaf 02-03-2019 05:18 PM

been closed for several years

hunternaf 02-03-2019 05:19 PM

lots of youth programs at new carlisle wesleyan church