Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
Need a small Tamiya chassis part > Need a small Tamiya chassis part

Need a small Tamiya chassis part

Old 01-30-2017, 10:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Need a small Tamiya chassis part

I need TWO of the plastic parts that screw on the side of the chassis that are used to hold the battery in place for my M03. You can see it in yellow in the scan, part C4 I believe they are they same as the ones used on the TL01 and wilder dagger chassis and maybe others. On the M03, they came on the C Parts three, same as the body mounts so maybe if you bought some new mounts you may have an extra set of these.

If you have a set, let me know what you want for them. I am in San Diego, California.

Please email for faster response - [email protected]

Thanks

Old 02-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello!...I have a question Regarding of the steering setup for TL01 chassis...is there any web store which sales this parts...I am thinking just the arm which connect steering servo motor with wheels like on this picture below. I want to mount this arm on original chassis parts that means the same screw holes.

Another question is about the tyres and rims...why is good to have a tyre with foam inside...is this also affect on less wear of the tyre?...for example if your chassis is not mass centered you can reduce the wear of the tyres on one side with mounting the foam inside...in that case the tyre will not deform so much during the racing...is there any good web store which seals tyres and rims for tarmac surfaces...thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Need a small Tamiya chassis part-zajeta-slika-4.2.2017.jpg