R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: Wanted to Buy (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-wanted-buy-17/)
-   -   WTB Slash 4x4 and Traxxas Aton (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-wanted-buy/973674-wtb-slash-4x4-traxxas-aton.html)

urjustamemory 01-08-2017 11:45 AM

WTB Slash 4x4 and Traxxas Aton

Looking for a Slash 4x4 roller or RTR. A beat RTR or a project thats collecting dust would be ideal, just need the main stuff there. That being said, not going to spend close to new prices for beat or a project Slash.

Also looking for a Traxxas Aton or plus,quadcopter

*EDIT*
I am looking for a Slash project or beat rtr, not a brand new one, and not a $350+ Slash. If I wanted a brand new one, I'd just buy a brand new one.. dont waste both our time PM'ing me detailing me about your brand new Slash, I am not interested.

*EDIT*
I found a Slash

Shapeshifter926 01-09-2017 08:30 PM

I have a slash 4x4 ultimate that is three years old. The body is pretty beat up. Only upgrade is the center diff that comes with it. Asking $350. I'll throw in a 2s and a 3s lipo for an extra $50

konasubs 01-09-2017 09:42 PM

Pm sent

silentboost 01-10-2017 08:10 AM

pmd

Djadub 01-11-2017 01:05 AM

I have a brand new slash 4x4 platinum lCG chassis, with some upgrades aluminum motor mount rpm arms all around rpm front bumper,the platinum is basically an ultimate with all the aluminum parts and center diff but without the RX tx but I could include a traxxas tq setup, this car has never been driven so its in perfect shape. Would do 400 with the radio and 375 without let me know if u want pics

Reubster24 02-10-2017 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by urjustamemory (Post 14794056)
Looking for a Slash 4x4 roller or RTR. A beat RTR or a project thats collecting dust would be ideal, just need the main stuff there. That being said, not going to spend close to new prices for beat or a project Slash.

Also looking for a Traxxas Aton or plus,quadcopter

*EDIT*
I am looking for a Slash project or beat rtr, not a brand new one, and not a $350+ Slash. If I wanted a brand new one, I'd just buy a brand new one.. dont waste both our time PM'ing me detailing me about your brand new Slash, I am not interested.

I have a Aton plus in good condition I'd sell. $300 with no battery or $350 with new battery shipped.

navyeoseabee 02-12-2017 05:50 PM

If your still looking for a slash 4x4 i have 2, one is a lcg and the other is a orginal chassis hcg...

both have alot of after market parts , both are taken care of, on is my 10 year olds daughters so i would have to swap the body if you wanted hers.

i can text you pictures and a list of after market parts on them.

i need to buy 1:1 scale parts so i need to trim the hobby stuff, but not selling them at beat up prices.

let me know your cell and i can text you pictures.

urjustamemory 02-12-2017 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by navyeoseabee (Post 14835876)
If your still looking for a slash 4x4 i have 2, one is a lcg and the other is a orginal chassis hcg...

both have alot of after market parts , both are taken care of, on is my 10 year olds daughters so i would have to swap the body if you wanted hers.

i can text you pictures and a list of after market parts on them.

i need to buy 1:1 scale parts so i need to trim the hobby stuff, but not selling them at beat up prices.

let me know your cell and i can text you pictures.

Thanks but no thanks, I am only looking for beat up Slashes or projects as per the original post.

navyeoseabee 02-12-2017 06:30 PM

Okay, your getting offered $350 slashes... i am not looking near that, and my stuff isn't bet up .. i need to sell to fix the 1:1 that huals my ass to work... not even a interested?