Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTB 2.4Ghz Car Radio System >

WTB 2.4Ghz Car Radio System

WTB 2.4Ghz Car Radio System

Old 01-29-2016, 01:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)
Default WTB 2.4Ghz Car Radio System

Hey guys! I'm just getting back into the hobby and I'm looking to get a 2.4Ghz radio system for my car. Looking for something around ~$120-150. Its not much, but that is all I can afford being a student with little income. I might be willing to spend a little more if what you offer is worth it!

I don't need any fancy features, model memory is needed though so I don't have to get another transmitter if I get another car. Something with a screen would be handy because adjusting with the knobs on my current super old radio is annoying, but i'm not sure if I can get one at this price range.

Thank you!!

EDIT: Accepted an offer I received, thanks guys! So excited to get back into it!
EDIT: NVM Person backed out. Still looking

Last edited by fishymamba; 02-07-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Bumpp
Old 02-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 02-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

I have a brand new Kyosho Syncro 2.4gHz radio system that I can let go for $85. Includes the KT-201 transmitter, KR-200 receiver and a KS-200 metal gear ball bearing HD servo. Shipping is extra and depends on where you are located and how fast you need delivery.

Features:
- LCD: The large LCD display is equipped with a blue LED backlight that makes it easy to see even under bright sun light.
- Easy Access: Function buttons are arranged for optimal accessibility, making setting changes easier on the run during a race.
- 4 Channel: The KR-200 is a 4-channel receiver giving you plenty of options for setup. The compact design of the receiver allows plenty of space for installation in tight spaces.
- Energy-Efficient: The energy-efficient design can operate with just four AA size alkaline batteries.
- Additional Steering Function: Endpoint adjustment (EPA) left & right 120% / dual rate / electric trim.
- Additional Throttle Function: Endpoint adjustment (EPA) forward & brake 120% / ABS On & Off / dual rate / trigger neutral position adjustment / electric trim.
- 3rd Channel Function: 3-position switch / 0-120% offset for each position.
- Model Memory: Model memory for 15 cars including model names.
- Charging Jack: The transmitter is equipped with a charging jack plug.

Last edited by SteveM; 04-01-2019 at 07:36 PM.