WTB: Tamiya M05 roller

Old 11-27-2015, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default WTB: Tamiya M05 roller

Prefer a Version 2 Pro or a car with TCS legal hop ups. Can trade also . I have a huge lot of Schumacher MI2,MI3 and MI4 parts and cars along with a complete MI4CXL roller. 1/12 scale CRC chassis, Tamiya F201 F1 cars and parts, Lots of Kyosho Mini-Z stuff (cars,autoscales, Red Ex5, Helios,etc.
If you have a chassis for sale or are interested in anything for trade, please let me know via PM or Email. Thanks All !

Last edited by Evoracer; 11-29-2015 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Mini M05

I have a m05 version 2 also brand new raced it once on asphalt . has metal shocks ball diff carbon fiber lower shock tower a lot more ii can think of .
selling because im gettinf out of raceing right now i can send u pics let me have ur email or cell number ill text them to you .i have alomost 500 in
to the car also comes with stock diff stockl shocks brand new tires and two bodies . im looking for 210 shipped . Thanks Paulie 60977740930 i cant get
the pics to load up on here. sorry PAYPAL ONLY .