Wiki Posts
Search

WTB: Agama A8 nitro truggy

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default WTB: Agama A8 nitro truggy

Hello my fellow fanatics. I hope all is well out there for everyone! So I'm wanting to buy a clean not beat up and put back dirty Agama A8 nitro truggy roller. If it has to be purchased in any combination such as ARTR or with servos or so on its not an issue. Let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Luke
Old 11-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

PM Sent. I have an extremely nice one I just picked up from the forum and not able to find time to run it.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Here are some pictures of what is available. Just let me know if you are interested and I will give a price. Currently it's fully set up ready to run with Savox servos (1258 and 1256), LiFE 6.6V battery, Arrow Gtr .21 in breaking process, Spare Arrow GTR .21 still has good compression but little pinch left. Two bodies pictured, 5 sets of tires / wheels various brands. Extra parts both in the package and loose, Hudy Tool Kit etc etc etc.

Purchased the truck here on the forum and just don't have time to use it so might as well sell. Here's the forum post that I purchased the truggy under.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ric-nitro.html
Current Truck Set Up:
Mod A8T with 4 races- comes with red bling including spring adjusters, steel option brake disk and fiber pads, aluminum servo saver horn, carbon fiber servo plates, modified radio tray with only front box, aluminum top plate, losi Ackerman, agama aluminum rear hubs, agama aluminum 10 degree castor blocks, aluminum chassis brace mount, aluminum wing braces, modified +2mm shock caps to fit new convex bladders, rear underdrive gear option, exhaust cooler, black front springs, brown rear springs, long HB shock ends with lightweight ball ends, custom body, VP Pro electronic switch, upgrade wing, manual and all nitro parts including filter and clutch assembly.

Last edited by cbell11; 11-04-2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: I figured these would be easier than the phone pics