wtb one or two good 4s lipo packs >

wtb one or two good 4s lipo packs

wtb one or two good 4s lipo packs

Old 06-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default wtb one or two good 4s lipo packs

I need a good 4s lipo.

4500mah+ and 40c or better. well maintained. I will need to see charger readouts. I got screwed on the last batteries I bought. I'm looking to spend $75 or less. maybe a bit more if you have a pair of good packs.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I have several 5000mah Venom 4s lipos. Two of them are 35c with 50c burst, and two are 35c with 70c burst.

I have a MaxAmps 6500mah 150c. It's well used but works well.

I have a Thunderpower 5300mah 65c. Well used but works well.

Me and my cousin have a Losi XCelorin 6000mah 60c each. If you wanted one it would be no problem. If you wanted the pair I could talk to him and see what he wants. He is selling also.

Me and my cousin have a Protek 6400mah 70c each. If you wanted one it would be no problem. If you wanted the pair I could talk to him and see what he wants. He is selling also. These are very high quality with low use so they'll be a lot higher than the rest.

All of these are deans plugs. Let me know what you'd be interested in and what kind of charger readings you are looking for.

Thanks
Paul
Old 07-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by getloose
I need a good 4s lipo.

4500mah+ and 40c or better. well maintained. I will need to see charger readouts. I got screwed on the last batteries I bought. I'm looking to spend $75 or less. maybe a bit more if you have a pair of good packs.
Smc has 4s 6500 70c packs new for $79. Talked to danny from smc and he said he would have a new batch in this week. I got one on back order wait for this week.
http://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?...ory&path=67_96