Wiki Posts
Search

416(lipo chassis),417, TCX, BD5WX

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 416(lipo),417, BD5WX, S411, T3 11' or 12'

I'm looking for those mentioned rollers, with electronics or not. Either or is fine by me.

Currently live in JAPAN, so the item will have to be shipped and packed for a long journey.

Lemme know what you got!

FYI I will help with the shipping costs.

Last edited by EDWARD2003; 10-05-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Tech Elite

bump
Old 10-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Tech Elite

Still taking offers.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Default http://www.seomastering.com/seo-forum/index.php

Although I had a feeling that Bruce Carter had a chance to be a nice complimentary player to Sean Lee, he is much better than that. I had questions about how fast he would be able to read schemes and get off blockers like Lee, but through four games this season, he has been outstanding. Carter has also shown the ability to play as a cover linebacker. Where I really first noticed this was during the San Diego practices when he was battling Antonio Gates. When you talk about the most important players on this defense, Ware, Lee and Carr, Carter is right there in the mix. To his credit, he has made himself a more complete player and the defense has benefited. cowboysjerseys-usa.com NFL Nike cowboys Jersey

I really believed that with Lawrence Vickers added to the squad in the offseason, this offense would be more of a physical team at the point of attack running the ball. When Vickers signed, I studied his games with the Texans and Browns, knowing that he was a different fullback from what the Cowboys had last season with Tony Fiammetta and John Phillips. I did have concern about Vickers and Murray working together in training camp and building that same cohesive bond that Murray and Fiammetta were able to develop, an issue that has now carried over into the season. cowboysjerseys- usa.com/DeMarcus_Ware_Jersey_c62 DeMarcus Ware Jersey

My point is not to solely call out Vickers for the problems in the running game, but to offer the opinion that he is not performing like the player that I observed this offseason, which I feel is hurting this team. There is a side of me that believes that with the problems this offense has had running the ball, head coach Jason Garrett and his staff might turn to its “11” personnel package, putting three receivers on the field and trying to use the short passing game as a way to get the running game started. If that’s the case, Ogletree will continue to get opportunities because he has been running solid routes and, for the most part, finishing plays.cowboysjerseys-usa.com/Roger_Staubach_Jersey_c37 Roger Staubach Jersey

I had seen Brent show great strength and power at the point of attack to hold up offensive linemen, but I also felt that he got into too many personal battles with blockers. Brent has really done a nice job of taking what defensive line coach Brian Baker has taught him and putting it to good use on the field. Let’s not confuse Brent with Jay Ratliff, but his play these last four weeks has allowed Ratliff to take his time getting back on the field from his high ankle sprain. The greatest feeling for a scouting department is when you can develop offensive and defensive linemen. Brent is on that track. No longer playing like core special teams guys or just box safeties, Church and McCray were in coverage making range plays. He once again played with confidence and was assignment-sure, which for a young player making his first start, that’s all you can ask.cowboysjerseys- usa.com/Roy_L_Williams_Jersey_c47 Roy L. Williams Jersey