Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
Trade my motorcycle for rc stuff and cash >

Trade my motorcycle for rc stuff and cash

Trade my motorcycle for rc stuff and cash

Reply

Old 09-05-2012, 05:08 AM
  #1  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default Trade my motorcycle for rc stuff and cash

Hey, it's a 1999 Shadow 750 ''American classic ''edition. Has less than 600 miles on it and is in storage all this time.I had her started last time three years ago. I got a guy last time to get her started for 300 bucks (a motorcycle mechanic). Dont have space and the wife and kids wont let me ride her...her name is Zena but you can rename her if you get her. Looking for 1500 in cash and a bunch or rc stuff in trade.I am looking mostly for off road stuff. 4X4 SC , buggies, lipo chargers or whatever. Let me know and sent me some pics. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow. Or will sell for 4000 American $

Last edited by peter george; 09-05-2012 at 08:15 AM.
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:25 AM
  #2  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

bump
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:05 AM
  #3  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Bumpa
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:43 AM
  #4  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

tt
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
  #5  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
Hey, it's a 1999 Shadow 750 ''American classic ''edition. Has less than 600 miles on it and is in storage all this time.I had her started last time three years ago. I got a guy last time to get her started for 300 bucks (a motorcycle mechanic). Dont have space and the wife and kids wont let me ride her...her name is Zena but you can rename her if you get her. Looking for 1500 in cash and a bunch or rc stuff in trade.I am looking mostly for off road stuff. 4X4 SC , buggies, lipo chargers or whatever. Let me know and sent me some pics. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow. Or will sell for 4000 American $
tt
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:01 PM
  #6  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

wish I was closer to NC but shipping is too much- deal did not happen-bump.
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:39 AM
  #7  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
wish I was closer to NC but shipping is too much- deal did not happen-bump.
tt
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:33 PM
  #8  
Tech Master
iTrader: (79)
 
Johnn27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,902
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Thumbs up trade

Would you consider 2 losi strikes all hopped-up, ready to run and a huge extra parts lot??? I amy even have the original box to one of the trucks along with the manual....
Johnn27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:19 PM
  #9  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (65)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hickory,NC
Posts: 735
Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default

Yeah me to or maybe if I was a little closer to NY. Anyway good luck with the bike. Thanks
cul8tr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:30 PM
  #10  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cul8tr View Post
Yeah me to or maybe if I was a little closer to NY. Anyway good luck with the bike. Thanks
thanks again bud, hope to hear from ya soon.
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:32 PM
  #11  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Johnn27 View Post
Would you consider 2 losi strikes all hopped-up, ready to run and a huge extra parts lot??? I amy even have the original box to one of the trucks along with the manual....
you really have two strikes? cant be...pm me when you have time.
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 AM
  #12  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (37)
 
Oasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: * Sin Cal *
Posts: 10,456
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Man o Man I wish you lived closer..I have a so dialed SCTE I would have traded (plus cash of course..)..story of my life..close but no cigar..
Oasis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 AM
  #13  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Man o Man I wish you lived closer..I have a so dialed SCTE I would have traded (plus cash of course..)..story of my life..close but no cigar..
no luck here either ...how you doing? Bump for weekend.
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:48 AM
  #14  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
no luck here either ...how you doing? Bump for weekend.
tt
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:48 AM
  #15  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (363)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,289
Trader Rating: 363 (100%+)
Default

tt
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service